No announcement yet.

Exmortis 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was easyish, and for me very slow to load, but i really enjoyed it ...

Comment

Has anyone played the first one?

Comment

Originally posted by MyDyingBride
        Has anyone played the first one?
        Yes,
        http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128

Comment

I need help on the first one!!!!!! It wont let me in the celler and i already went in the daughters room and clicked on the bitch and everything like that but it still wont let me pass!!!!

Thank you

But i still cant get in the celler

Comment

i can't remember anything, maybe there's a walkthrough

There's a link for walkthrough
            http://www.freewebs.com/nulleffect/exmortis.htm

EXMORTIS 1

Comment

u know i posted a walk through 2 diffrent times for this game can u all not read the front page or are you just blind

god im not posting it again

Comment

Okay, I've been to the cellar - played with the CB, read the book and I'm back in the kitchen - how the heck do you get out of the kitchen?

Comment

please!

come on! someone must know why it aint starting for me, please help, i played the 1st one no probs but this one wont load, it says it loaded to 100% but then it dont do anything else, just a weird man on the screen! anyone know how to fix the problem?!!!! please reply!

Comment

Exmortis 2 (Dun Dun Duuuun

Dude, this game is scaryer than hell so id like to ****ing know how to bet this ****ed up game

Comment

I did whatever the walkthrough told me but still i cant get in the celler

Comment

Does anyone know any other scary games like this

Comment

Originally posted by My Dying Bride
                          Does anyone know any other scary games like this

Ya um maybe ,oh, How about Exmortis you cant see it right now but im flipping you off

you mother ****ers are all the same

Comment

Argghhh!

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! this is my 3rd post and yet no one has helped me, the game WONT load, it gets to 100% then STOPS with a random man on the screen, HELP ME someone, i want to play this game but i CANT, so please REPLY to this post and HELP ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by missconfused
                              PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! this is my 3rd post and yet no one has helped me, the game WONT load, it gets to 100% then STOPS with a random man on the screen, HELP ME someone, i want to play this game but i CANT, so please REPLY to this post and HELP ME!!!
                              I think that nobody knows exactly how to help you. I just checked and it loads fine for me. I haven't got any ideas how I could help you.

Comment

I've got the same problem. Just the bloodied up guy with his hand the glove and whatnot, and the Leffler Design Logo thing in the corner. Nothing clickable, just the creepy guy and a logo.

Comment

Working...
                                X