Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help wich 1s do i pik

yay fineshed
    Last edited by ShiningStar; 03-06-2009, 17:23:29. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of making multiple post in a row :)

Comment

Walkthrough

This is my first walkthrough so if anyone has noticed I've buggered up or ways to improve I'd like to hear your feedback.

Comment

im out
        thank you Mistery-im a fan
        USE MORE F-11(full screen key)
        :appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

Comment

Originally posted by shootermagavin View Post

This is my first walkthrough so if anyone has noticed I've buggered up or ways to improve I'd like to hear your feedback.
          Excellent first walkthrough Shooter! Everything is there to complete the game.... I wouldn't have gotten out if it wasn't!! One thing I did notice
          but you had enough information that I could figure that out myself.

My only other suggestion would be to use more paragraphs. I had to refer back to the walkthrough A LOT and it would have made it a little easier to figure out where I left off and where I needed to start again.

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!

Comment

i needed the walkthrough for almost all the game.. besides that was pretty cool one
            Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

This was a good one. i needed a little help with the last part. Also didn't realize I had to run to get the water...once I did that, the rest was easy. Wonder if there's another chapter coming??

Comment

Working...
              X