No announcement yet.

Bowja the Ninja 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're welcome. I hope it helps. But if I remember correctly, that was the scene where they make you watch it...

Comment

hoe do you get past the tank

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Comment

lol didn't even see those there thanks Oscar!!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Pretty cool, I quite enjoyed that one.

Comment

What a fun little game. i lliked the fact that there was no pressure to get it done quickly. Good one...wish it was longer! :-)

Comment

help on tank!

wheres thetiny stick?

> IM A CAT!<

<Hello world!>
                <have a fun day world!>
                <member of angency>
                Last edited by Mistery; 07-16-2009, 16:33:43. Reason: MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Comment

is any one else having the problem where if you go to point and click games of gamershood the games are all over the place??? i had to go to google to get this forum..anyway i love bowja the ninja games..easy yet takes a lot of thinking
                  My Motto:enjoy life and dare to dance like a PANDA!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X