No announcement yet.

I Spy Rescue Mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose first, we shoul find four pieces of those purple things. I got one from the fireplace, and one from the piano. I have a feeling that there is another one in the chess table, which brings us to the... well, computer pass again .
    I guess I'll go and take a shower and come back later.

Comment

Originally posted by guestname
      click the 4th on the right. and you done.
      Nope...didn't work for me...then again, I don't have the third puzzle piece either.
      Who me?

Comment

you did not do it right. have you use night light the one you solve it on the loin pant? if so then use it and you see red line that you can't go in. you see buttom on left then click it and it will go off. then go in there and see on 4th click it. it at coputer not the password it on the computer that had 5 purple pieces.

Comment

For the computer password - google Arnold Gundars.

Comment

To find the third puzzle piece
            Who me?

Comment

Originally posted by guestname
              you did not do it right. have you use night light the one you solve it on the loin pant? if so then use it and you see red line that you can't go in. you see buttom on left then click it and it will go off. then go in there and see on 4th click it. it at coputer not the password it on the computer that had 5 purple pieces.

Yeah....I just don't get the last two sentences..........but....that's alright......
              Who me?

Comment

-_- I have finally beat the game....and it took me forever.....but I'm happy ^_^
                Who me?

Comment

Originally posted by always.forsaken
                  -_- I have finally beat the game....and it took me forever.....but I'm happy ^_^
                  Can u post the pw for the computer? Please!
                  The wicked go to hells, the good go to heavens and the pure neither live nor even die, but those hit on the head tend to fall unconscious.

Comment

guess I got it...

beat the game but not sure how...
                    I did not solve the computer part, did not have to I suppose. If you follow the hallway were the stairs there is a room that is booby traped. If you have the night vision googles then put them on. You will see the laser beams and the switch to turn them off. Do it. Inside the room there is a panel with purple icons. If you have some of the pieces they will show. There are five pieces in a row at the bottom of the panel. I already had three pieces and chose the forth one in line. I won, I dunno why...

Comment

Originally posted by jazzsyx
                      For the computer password - google Arnold Gundars.

do you mean to look at www.google.com and type Arnold Gundars? Then find his password at web site?

Comment

Final Walkthrough

Alright, I have updated the walkthrough with the computer password and fireplace and security room solutions as well as explanation to the goggle bugs.

A big thanks goes out to all those who posted clues, it helped me out a lot and I'm sure many others benefited as well. As it took me a while to figure out.

Kudos to you all!!!

Last edited by amber; 05-03-2006, 01:30:27. Reason: Final Walkthrough
                        The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. - N. H.

Comment

Problem With Googles...

I can't enter in the room near the stairs because alarm starts... I've got the 3 purple pieces (piano,fire,chess) and also the googles, but I can't see the red line alarm...... If I put googles everything is red!!! Please help meeee!!!
                          Thank you so much!
                          Giorgia ITALY
                          P.S.= No comment about the pw of the computer... which is?????? I try every kind of dateeeeeee

Comment

gundars birthday is 60 years from when the movie was made which was 2002 hence the password is 04/23/42

Comment

U Have to look at the piano keys on the book, and play them on the piano. U have to spell out DEAD BAG AGED BAD......

Comment

I Completed 9 Out Of8 Puzzles...how Tha Hell Is That Possible??? Well Newayz...i Won Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X