No announcement yet.

DeadEnd's Hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have tweezers two keys wrench and tape but cant get out the door without the gun can anyone help?
    MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

weird game.

Comment

nvm i found the aliens. they are so annoying!

Comment

Originally posted by Hayles
          i have tweezers two keys wrench and tape but cant get out the door without the gun can anyone help?

HAve you tryed with the code 6843? I think you must click on all objects in the room before opening the briefcase...

Comment

yes have tried that not sure what else there is to click on!!
            MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

I have the key but main door don't open.... Someone did it?

Comment

If you intend the first key, that you find in the bathroom, it opens one of the drawers...

Hayles this happened to me also and I had to restart the game...

I can't kill all the alieeeensss!! sob

Comment

Excuse me for my language but I'm italian. I kill the alien clicking around bathroom. Then I have a second key but don't open the door

Comment

Please, anyone open the main door? I have the key but doesn't work

Comment

How do you kill those stupid aliens?!

Comment

to scary for my to play this game. I prefer more inocent game
                        sigpic
                        The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                        With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                        Kids
                        Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                        Daughter: Emo234
                        Proud member of GFARDTO
                        Carrot Explosion Expert
                        I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

Aliens don't die. If you click immediatly on sink they disappeared and appeare a puzzle like the piece of paper in the picture in front of bed. If you solve the puzzle appeare the key of main door. But that key doesn't work for me

Comment

Killing the Aliens

Originally posted by Fridge
                            How do you kill those stupid aliens?!
                            Ok heres a tip on how to kill the Aliens

On the screen where you see the blood filling up in the sink just after the click on the faucet witht he wrench, Well just start clicking on both sides of the sink
                            very very fast!!!! ( i used2 hands on to control the mouse and one focusing on the clicking) Just start clicking as soon as that screen comes up. click to the left and to the right of the sink.
                            ( visualize the screen where you can see both the toilet and the sink and click on those areas even though you cant actually see them) If you do it fast enough, youll beat the alien worm part without actually having go through the trouble.
                            Spoiler about next
                            Last edited by Eternal Becky; 05-15-2006, 21:14:25. Reason: Fixed the spoiler :)

Comment

Originally posted by Elni
                              to scary for my to play this game. I prefer more inocent game

did you listen to the tape after you killed the aliens?

Comment

i have tried the clicking around the sink method but i cannot get it to work. Its driving me mad!!

Comment

Working...
                                X