Covert Front Episode 3 - Night in Zurich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Room 13?

How do I get into room 13? I've checked 12 and 14, got the note from the book. Tried dialing those numbers on the phone. Tried using the knife on the wall where the door to 13 should be... please help!

Comment

room 14
      Last edited by Mistery; 07-18-2009, 00:02:42. Reason: Use spoiler tags to give hints

Comment

I feel stupid. I'm walking in circle and still can't find the knife... Could someone give a little help ?
        Dont play funny with me, Monsieur !

Comment

Hmmm, just started. Do I need to open a locker in the waiting room? If so, I don't know which one

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery View Post
            Hmmm, just started. Do I need to open a locker in the waiting room? If so, I don't know which one
            Check the third post of this thread ;-)
            Dont play funny with me, Monsieur !

Comment

Lol thanks, I thought that was the code to use
              But in that case I don't know the code

EDIT
              Nevermind got it

Btw, Clouseau, do you have the knife now

I'm in the library and figured out which book the other person read last time. And now? I think I should get that book somehow...

EDIT
              Nobody around to help?

Ah, found a key

Okay, now I'm in prison, let's see. And escaped.
              Now trying to figure out how to fly away.

Yay, and out
              Last edited by Mistery; 07-18-2009, 02:08:11. Reason: edited

Comment

im sooo confused right now. i cant seem to find the main room with the star! if any one can help plz do!
                When in trouble, always remember to dance the Robo Boogie!

Comment

Welcome to the forums inkman
                  Sorry, I'm not sure which "main room with the star" you mean? In which part are you?

Comment

heh thnx
                    chap 3 in the library

Comment

Ah okay, so you have already seen the photo in the newspaper, and look for the same shape?
                      If so

Comment

umm photo in newspaper? naa i just got the machine to print out the copy of the library book return sheet

Comment

Ah good. Sorry that I misunderstood, but you were talking about a star, so I thought you were further
                          You will find a key

Comment

soz i must either be really dumb/ the screen is too dark or i am totally blind but... middle room? is that the one over the railing with the wierd structure in the middle?

Comment

You're not dumb I was stuck quite a few times in this game And it seems that I'm not quite sure how far you are, so my hints might be confusing

Now: You have the sheet about the last returned book, right? Have you found the key?
                              If you have,

Comment

and the catalouges are in the big room with all the books on the shelves?
                                just beyond the machine that prints the return list off.
                                Last edited by inkman102; 07-18-2009, 03:49:18.

Comment

Working...
                                X