No announcement yet.

The Legacy of Pliskin Trilogy: Part 3 Episode 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, it was right in front of my face the whole time....duh!

Comment

Anyone playing?
      I am stuck. I have to get into the home of tom mechandising. How do I get in.
      I can also highlight the door next to it and in the first screen I can see something blinking, but I can't get it.

Comment

Hi all

I'm stuck with the sidequests. I have completed sidequest2 but for the others i tried several times but i can't beat it (the fishing challenge2, Tom of Tale Minigame,and giving the fourth bobblehead to Shamoos(which i can't find) and the next problem is that now i can't go back to Shamoos shop now and i don't know why.

can anyone help me please? thanks

Comment

Where is the fourth bobblehead???

Comment

Knuffi--If you gave Shamoos the four bobbleheads, you cannot go back in. As for the fishing challenges, and the Tom of Tale Game, I'm not sure those are beatable. I did finish the quiz game, and the door that's highlighted, but unable to open,
            Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Purp View Post
              As for the fishing challenges, and the Tom of Tale Game, I'm not sure those are beatable.
              The Tom of Tale game is beatable but it is very hard

I try to beat the fishing challenges since hours...it´s so depressing...any helps here or just try???

Comment

I think i did all,but now i don't know what to do next to finish this chapter.
                I talked to all people and the only thing i can now do are the sidequests.

Comment

Working...
                X