No announcement yet.

Submachine 2: The Lighthouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coils??? anyone know what to do with them???

Comment

• The four digit code is the "e" in the e=mc^2. Four me it was 648*3^2, but the numbers seem to randomize with every game. The c is written on the thing above the phonograph, the m i can't remember.

Comment

• do you mean (e=mc2) i dont have an idea for that
        http://www.7wy.com/uploads/5933314879.jpg

East or Wast

Dante The Best

Comment

• If you red the lighthouse pamphlet, it talks about "archeological digouts in the lower sections of the lighthouse, just below the basement level"
          Do you think it talks about the level where there is the game and the gramophone or maybe there's some secret passage to a lower level?

Comment

• Walktrough. I know Eternal Becky is good at them,... Frustrating game, but i like it.

Kisses

Comment

• Fork

Shep, you know I thought that slot needed a switch handle!!! So the answer is no, I haven't. I've got 9/20 secrets and only four more empty spaces. I have both coils and ID and most of the stuff, but the key to the small room upstairs eludes me. Any suggestions? (other than to get a life)

Comment

• The code changes for everybody. I can only give you a hint which is e=m*(c*2)
                By the way forgot to mention, it was a great game. Waiting for part three now.
                Last edited by Eternal Becky; 06-15-2006, 00:25:25.
                Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                we grow old because we stop playing games"
                sigpic

Comment

• If the coils have something to do with the ladders, I'm not seeing it.

Comment

• Coils

Ok coils

When you are going to the top level, notice that there is a ladder with taper walls. There are secret passages on either side. That's where you put the coils. Happy now!?

Comment

• Got It!!!

I have the 4-digit code!!!! It made the light turn green, but now what?

Comment

• Yep, but it's not c multiplied by two: it's c square. C multiplied by itself one time.

Comment

• Originally posted by milapolevia
                          Shep, you know I thought that slot needed a switch handle!!! So the answer is no, I haven't. I've got 9/20 secrets and only four more empty spaces. I have both coils and ID and most of the stuff, but the key to the small room upstairs eludes me. Any suggestions? (other than to get a life)
                          without giving too much away- all i can say right now is - go back to the sewers - there's a puzzle there you need to solve and another item to grab. :-) good luck!

Comment

• THANK YOU!!!! Now I can get on with my life! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered5
                              Ok coils

When you are going to the top level, notice that there is a ladder with taper walls. There are secret passages on either side. That's where you put the coils. Happy now!?
                              Bless you! Bless you! I can finally stop going crazy!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Comment

• Tapered Walls? All the ladders seem pretty straight to me? Is there a level above the room with the code?

The red/green light sequence!?!?!?! Anybody? Ya know with the gears? please help.

Comment

Working...
                                X