No announcement yet.

Arcane Season 1: The Miller Estate: Episode 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nevermind...... it goes like this.......

!. biggest wheel
    2. second biggest
    3. third biggest
    4. then the smaller one

they should all turn and you should have one left

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDewMan
      anyone need a walkthrough?
      i need a walkthrough help stuck wit the globe u do it?????

Comment

You have to remember where the three points of power are, then highlight them on the globe. You will have to turn the globe to get to Stonehenge. There should be some arrows that light up to spin the globe right around the equator.

Comment

Crud

Ok, found both gems, and the book... (on my own). (and the candleabra)
          But for the life of me, I don't know how to do anything with the clock.
          Missing where to click or sumthing.

Comment

Crud.. Not

Nevermind, I'm smarter than the average bear. Use the ladder if you didn't get it.

Comment

Help

i rlly dont gt how 2 do the globe i have highlighted the countries but nout is hppenin help ne1 got a walkthrough 4 it??????

Comment

Walkthrough

Okay, Here's what you do.

Game starts- You're in the library. Grab the ladder and put it on the shelf right next to the original shelf the ladder was resting on. (So basically move it one spot to the left). Now there will be a choice of books- you want to click on the blue one sort of tilting onto the other books- This book talks about some energy thing, and says all the important spots should be activated in order to create some enrgy field thingy.

Go back to the library, click on the globe, and here's what you should click- One of the lights which are in England (I hope you all know where England is), the one in Peru- (it's the one on the far left on the south america bit) and the one in canada (light on the right side of canada, just try around)/ Once you click all the lights the globe will open and you will get a book. To get the gem on it, you have to click on the book and then click on the gem.

Now to get the second gem- Go into the dining room (door on the left)/ Click on the silver plate thing on the middle of the table, and then get the plate. To the right of the table there is a shelf, click on that and click on the candles. Go back to the entrance thing and flick the light switch, and the lights will go off. Go back into the actual dining room and the window should be bright with all the moonlight and stuff. Click on your metal plate and drag it all the way to the window. The light will shine onto the crystal chandelier , and you can just click on the green gem to get it.

Go back to the library, and click on the ladder again. Drag it all the way to next to the big clock on the left. Put your gems on the slots, and now you are going to have to open the passage. To do this, first click on the shiny golden metal thingie on the right when the clocks hands are on 4 o'clock (IV)
                again on 8 o'clock (VIII) and again on 12 o'clock (XII). To move the clock's hands you have to bring your mouse to the clock and an arrows should appear, so u can just click...

This should open the secret passage! If you click on it, the man will say it's too dark, so click on your candles and drag it to the opening. He will go down the stairs into this little room thing. On the left there are these cog thingies, which you have to click on. The aim of this cog thing is to connect the cogs that are already there in a fairly functional way... To do this, you will use the largest cog first, and start on the left hand side. Next is the second biggest one, and then the third biggest one, and so on. You won't actually have to use all of the cogs... So this is sort of the position of the cogs and the little hole things on the wall. The ones with a ! instead are where you should put the cogs.

o
                o
                ! !
                o Cog
                Cog o !
                o ! o
                o
                o

wELL! Now press the handle thing on the left, and they should all be working... Without turning them off, go back to the little room thing. Just above the "cogs box" thing, there should be a metal stick thing (sorry, i dont know the names, i don't really speak english ;') Click on it, and once you have it, drag it to the metal boards covering the door. When you are inside the elevator click on the handle thing and you should be done!!

Comment

Ops

Well it looks like that diagram didn't work very well huh ;'P Too bad, i can't be bothered doing it again...

Comment

globe

which is the correct WAY to turn on the lights on the globe??
                    First the 3 nodes and then WHAT??
                    I've turned the 3 nodes in every direction (PERU-CREEK-HENGE//PERU-HENGE-CREEK//HENGE-CREEK-PERU//HENGE-PERU-CREEK//CREEK-PERU-HENGE//CREEK-HENGE-PERU)
                    and nothing happend then i've tried one of the above and turned all the lights on, but nothin happend .

Could ANYONW HELP ME??
                    There is NO need to do ANYTHING, there IS the need to do NOTHING

Comment

ANY1 that can help me, plsssss

Comment

Originally posted by GAMEclicker
                        ANY1 that can help me, plsssss
                        I dont think theres any particular order to press the buttons, but wen i did the canada one i pressed the wrong button mine was too high. also make sue you only have the three lights no more
                        Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

I clicked like this: the first on the left on CANADA, the last on the left on SOUTH AMERICA and on UK and nothing happend.

I have to click on anything else

Comment

Does anyone want a walkthrough
                            Last edited by Eternal Becky; 01-31-2006, 13:05:44.
                            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                            we grow old because we stop playing games"
                            sigpic

Comment

i just want to kno why the globe dus not work

Anyway maybe i'll go to the next session

Comment

Ineed help on this game im well stuck can someone help?

Comment

Working...
                                X