True Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babie-Rose
    You have to click on the lacta on top of the fish tank first then whilst you and him talk take the whistle! x
    help?
    i first went out of the store, because i kind of gave up, and now with the new advise, i went back in, but now i can't get the whistles anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by aina
      help?
      i first went out of the store, because i kind of gave up, and now with the new advise, i went back in, but now i can't get the whistles anymore...
      it shud stil work, go up to the counter and clik on the lacta. When your talking click on the whistle. It should then be in your inventory you might nto see it dissapear from the desk x
      мαувє ωє'яє ρєяfє?тℓу иσт мєαит тσ вє...σя мσяє αℓιкє тнє ωє'яє ωιℓℓιиg тσ ѕєє!

Comment

indeed, its now in my bag, sorry

Comment

lol its alright i wasnt sure if i had it or not at first x
          мαувє ωє'яє ρєяfє?тℓу иσт мєαит тσ вє...σя мσяє αℓιкє тнє ωє'яє ωιℓℓιиg тσ ѕєє!

Comment

hey, what do you do if your lacta bar is totally eaten?

Originally posted by aina
            hey, what do you do if your lacta bar is totally eaten?
            okay, i just took a new one from somebody

er..., how can you get back to the choco bar?
            Last edited by Mistery; 06-18-2007, 03:35:54. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Oh my goodness! I've been looking for this game for over 2 years. I remember that it was somewhat confusing. Thanks for finding it.

Originally posted by daky
              helloooo.. please? praty please? help
              Which browser are you using? I had the same problem with Mozilla Firefox. Then I switched to Internet Explorer to register. You should be able to see the whole page then. At the bottom, you should see a "next" button.
              Last edited by Mistery; 06-18-2007, 03:36:03. Reason: merged posts

Comment

in the walkthrough it says that im going to greece but i cant find it on the map! it's in episode two.. any ideas?

Originally posted by .:speakurmind:.
                in the walkthrough it says that im going to greece but i cant find it on the map! it's in episode two.. any ideas?
                nvm found a way
                Last edited by Mistery; 06-18-2007, 03:36:13. Reason: merged posts

Comment

how can i ride the train?

i am always missing the train, pls help me (
                  Last edited by Mistery; 06-18-2007, 03:36:22. Reason: merged posts

Comment

before going to the platform, open your inventory, then as soon as you get onto the platform, click the umberella then at the back of the train
                    &&i dont want the guy that says, "[yea], thats her" i want a guy who has hisarms around me && his mate comes up and says// "so.. is this the girl you won't shut up about??//"

Comment

Originally posted by deniz
                      i am always missing the train, pls help me (
                      have your inventory open and go to train station. Then hurry up and use the umbrella to hook on the train! you probably have to try a couple of times

Comment

thanks a lot Bis

Comment

help!!

Where is the stupid fuse that is supposed to be in the shaft panel?

Comment

help!! umm...i can't get the can of flea sprays...how can i get dem!! sum 1 pls help...

Comment

awww.....number 54!
                              The world is a dangerous place not because of those that do evil, but because of those who watch it and let it happen.
                              -Albert Enstein

Comment

Can someone please help me? I am stuck at the museum scene. The walkthrough says to give the guard the mini disc player and the disc. I picked up a mini disc player back in the apartment and a disc at the music store. I've already talked to the guard. Giving him the disc isn't working. How am I supposed to give him the mini disc player? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X