No announcement yet.

True Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghhh!! i have so stupid problems.. i was trying to pick up flea spray in pet store and, don't ask me how, got stuck nearby doggies and i cant move.. has anybody had a same problem?

Comment

help

im stuck a the part were there in the lobby w.e an the guy goes get the maid an she doesnt feel like doing anything,....how do i get her to move?,...nvm got it lol
      Last edited by XUn_happy_grlX; 07-15-2006, 20:42:21. Reason: nvm
      who you are is just who u want 2 be

Comment

I can't open the sphinx, how do I get the diamond thing to work?

nevermind I got it
        Last edited by Mistery; 06-18-2007, 03:36:40. Reason: merged posts

Comment

help i cant cross the street were is the stop sign

Comment

i am stuck in front of the sphinx door, how can i open the door?

Comment

help

Comment

HELP! i cant give the disk and mini cd player to the guard. i tried and tried and tried but it doesnt work...HELP!

Nevermind, you have to go back to the apartement to get it. then you go closer to the disk and take it
                Last edited by Mistery; 06-18-2007, 03:36:55. Reason: merged posts
                I used to be Schizophrenic, but we're better now.

Wise phrase of the week:

Comment

stuck at the elevator...fixed the fuse, climbed back out...what arrow am i supposed to be clicking? or is there a second door i was supposed to use?

hello...is there anybody in there?...just nod if you can hear me...is there anyone at home?

i guess everyone else gave up and took it on to the house.

for the love of...! how to ride the 'vator?!

nvm got it thanks all

ok...on ep. 2...umbrellas won't combine to make trampoline. help please. i refuse to believe i've wasted this much time just to get stuck.
                  Last edited by Mistery; 06-18-2007, 03:37:10. Reason: merged posts

Comment

i am stuck at the syphinx door, could you help me pls

i have done it..
                    Last edited by Mistery; 06-18-2007, 03:37:20. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Help PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE

i cant get the umbrella from the travel agent and i cant get the parrot out of the store can somebody help??? please

Comment

read the walkthrough on the first page, do it step by step.

in the hanging bridge, when the backpack falls off, is there a special way of taking it? i have the rope, trying to get it, but never holding it..
                        Last edited by Mistery; 06-18-2007, 03:37:29. Reason: merged posts

Comment

i still cant get the umbrella from the travel agent can somebody help me please

Comment

where is the captain

Comment

the walkthrough says the chocobar is at the corner if i cross the street..
                              can't find it..=S
                              plz help?

Originally posted by *-annaa--*
                              the walkthrough says the chocobar is at the corner if i cross the street..
                              can't find it..=S
                              plz help?
                              nvm found it..=D
                              Last edited by Mistery; 06-18-2007, 03:37:39. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Looks like a real cool game but it won't even let me submit my details to register!

Comment

Working...
                                X