The Harry Stick Journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Harry Stick Journey

The Harry Stick Journey is an animated stick point and click adventure game developed by Belugerin Studios and sponsored by Bubblebox. In this game, you have to place objects and see how they affect the environment and help Harry survive. One day Harry is on a lovely date with Juliet. But the couple are being stalked by Juliets jealous friend Punky. When Punky erases a part of the road with his magic pencil Harry falls into the dark hole. It's up to you to help Harry return to Juliet. Good luck.

http://www.bubblebox.com/play/adventure/1823.htm

Please use spoilers to give hints:[ SPOILER="Name of spoiler"]Enter text here.[/SPOILER]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days. Thank you.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

I clicked and found nothing before time was up - missing something? Can't even go back to the shed/outhouse? .
    Items at the bottom - silly me. And I can't seem to get them to work. *sigh* ... Maybe just too late at night for a hike..
    Last edited by NannaJoy; 06-26-2010, 04:19:44.

Comment

enjoyed it but to easy more trial and error than anything but a good wee game
      sigpic

Our real discoveries come from chaos, from going to the place that looks wrong and stupid and foolish.

Comment

more of a puzzle game but still enjoyable
        My Motto:enjoy life and dare to dance like a PANDA!!!

Comment

Working...
        X