Super Sneaky Spy Guy - Gold Thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Sneaky Spy Guy - Gold Thief

Super Sneaky Spy Guy - Gold Thief is another new point and click adventure from Melting-Mindz.com. Sneaky is on the trail of a gold thief that stole gold from the local museum. He needs your help finding several items, solving puzzles to get back the stolen gold.

Play Here!

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Hello!

Anybody else want to play this? I have a lot of stuff, but, I'm kind of stuck going in circles now.

I am particularly curious about the dark view to the right of the tv. I have a fuse and lightbulb, but, I can't seem to light up that space...

Oh, progress. Got silver key, golg key and black key. Lighter used, 8 colored marble, used sliced lemon, user hammer and screwdriver and wrench. Got battery from remote for mouse. Used mp3 w/ headphones, used mirror. Memory card from camera. Used fuse, shined up a penny...

Still can't light up dark room and I think the power cord is in there.
    Last edited by Michelle; 07-06-2010, 16:10:20.

Comment

Help also...

If you get Light bulb (which I forget which room it is in), place it high in the center of dark room. I cant get either code even using MP3 clue and mirror. Code for box under Out of Order TV, I got five letters and tried lots of orders. Also cant get 4 digit code for lock under tv....or penny or fuse, but I suspect if I get the above, I will get there.

Found fuse, got penny, got 4 digit code. Just lacking code under out of order tv and two (maybe only one) marbles. (Red, and maybe black(might be empty slot).
      Last edited by tkjswalk; 07-06-2010, 17:01:22.

Comment

Originally posted by tkjswalk View Post
        If you get Light bulb (which I forget which room it is in), place it high in the center of dark room. I cant get either code even using MP3 clue and mirror. Code for box under Out of Order TV, I got five letters and tried lots of orders. Also cant get 4 digit code for lock under tv....or penny or fuse, but I suspect if I get the above, I will get there.
        THANK YOU!!!!

That's what I got and it worked on metal box.

Comment

i used that, let me try again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          WOW, it worked this time. May be my last marble. going to check it out.

Nope, gotta recheck my order, but it looks like I need a black one......
          Last edited by tkjswalk; 07-06-2010, 17:04:06.

Comment

I still need black and blue marble. Do you remember where those were?

Last edited by Michelle; 07-06-2010, 17:06:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
              I still need black and blue marble. Do you remember where those were?

Shoot no. I need black also, thought it might be a blank one. I will look back through to see where blue one was.

Comment

I edited my post above with clues for 4 digit code. I hope it helps.

Also, Boy am I glad you are here! I have been going alone for an hour or more on this thing!

Comment

I am not even that far. I have

I can only get into 7 different areas, I've found four doors for which I have no keys, and I'm wondering if I have missed something simple.

Comment

The blue one was on the right bed in the black room.
                    I can't find the blackl one either.
                    It's not a blank one either.
                    Last edited by OneBun; 07-07-2010, 18:19:20. Reason: please use spoilers for all game hints (See rules). ;)

Comment

Originally posted by nin_man View Post
                      I am not even that far. I have

I can only get into 7 different areas, I've found four doors for which I have no keys, and I'm wondering if I have missed something simple.
                      You may have missed this:

Comment

I edited my post above with clues for 4 digit code. I hope it helps.

Also, Boy am I glad you are here! I have been going alone for an hour or more on this thing!
                        I was over at EG24 and working about an hour alone there, so I came here and hoped someone was still working. I Just need the black marble and I am done.

Also, to the colors posted above, I was thinking the downward pointing triangle linked to the top row because of the triangle on the safe?? Not sure, will find out when we find the black one....

Comment

So, nobody found the black marble?

Comment

Originally posted by tkjswalk View Post
                            I was over at EG24 and working about an hour alone there, so I came here and hoped someone was still working. I Just need the black marble and I am done.

Also, to the colors posted above, I was thinking the downward pointing triangle linked to the top row because of the triangle on the safe?? Not sure, will find out when we find the black one....
                            I was on EG24, too. I post as Hey Holly!! on there. (My daughters AIM login)

I have seen both color clues and I believe the up and down arrows are significant.

I still can't find blue or black though.

Blue was on a bed? Was a tool used?

And no black marble yet.
                            Last edited by Michelle; 07-06-2010, 17:25:32.

Comment

You may have missed this:
                              I sure did, my laptop screen is too small so I guess I missed it. Stuff is happening now, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X