SSSG - Crystal Hunter Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSSG - Crystal Hunter Hawaii

SSSG - Super Sneaky Spy Guy: Crystal Hunter Hawaii is another new Super Sneaky Spy Guy - Crystal Hunter point and click type adventure game series from Melting-Mindz. Help Sneaky find the missing crystals! Good luck and have fun!

Play game here!

I thought i might have missed 1 or 2 but 16!!! have to try again....
    sigpic

Our real discoveries come from chaos, from going to the place that looks wrong and stupid and foolish.

Comment

I only got 77, but the photos were phenomenal! I think I was too busy wishing I was there!

Comment

you are right SueJ999 i wish i was there too just got back from trying again and i'm still missing 10 so might have to check it out again

Ok just missing 5 now...got to find them!!!
        Last edited by KAOS; 07-14-2010, 16:52:21.
        sigpic

Our real discoveries come from chaos, from going to the place that looks wrong and stupid and foolish.

Comment

The first time I missed 12 and the second time I still missed 4.
          This time no warning at the end about last page....
          From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
          sigpic

Comment

don't like to give up but i am still missing 2 and can't see them anywhere!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm on last page and missing 15. I reached half way at the surf. Couldn't find one in the white chair scene. Surely a couple there some place. eyes tired. Did finish Templar game though.
              52369 is my score.
              Last edited by NannaJoy; 07-14-2010, 20:43:38.

Comment

98 at first try and it stayed with that. I also cannot find the last two.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Yay! Time to go home! Got 97...not too shabby, and I loved seeing my playground again!
                  Last edited by GrannyPeggy; 07-15-2010, 04:13:03.
                  Old Age and Treachery Will Always Overcome Youth and Exuberance
                  sigpic

Best Granny in the WORLD! "Hugs and Slugs Dispensed as Needed"

Comment

Working...
                  X