Big Turnip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Turnip

Minoto - Big Turnip is another very cute and funny point and click type adventure game created by Minoto. In this game, you search around for finding items and solving puzzles. Enjoy the lovely graphics. Good luck.

http://mac.rash.jp/games/dasyutu/a123/en/index.html

Please use spoilers to give hints:[ SPOILER="Name of spoiler"]Enter text here.[/SPOILER]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days. Thank you.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

cute, I realyy like these

Comment

Fun and funny as always.

Comment

I loved the skunk

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Since when has a turnip end been considered good?
          You dont have to be crazy to work here - but it sure helps

Comment

lol okay was not expecting the most random minoto ending of all time...but cute and fun as always
            My Motto:enjoy life and dare to dance like a PANDA!!!

Comment

Finaly I see the logic in Minoto games.....or don't I??? Let me check again...grin

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Minoto--fun way to start the day! Does a skunk really set off a fire alarm? hahaha

Comment

In most homes the one who snores loud enough to make you fume - is also the one who fumes up the room LOL Or is that just at my home? Perhaps the Panda was really a mole working underground?
                  out.

Comment

Hmmm...NOT how I remember the story of the Big Turnip...the ending is right, but the leadup, as always, so convoluted! I want what they're having!!
                    Old Age and Treachery Will Always Overcome Youth and Exuberance
                    sigpic

Best Granny in the WORLD! "Hugs and Slugs Dispensed as Needed"

Comment

Ha, I'm with you GPeggy---

enjoy life

Comment

Working...
                      X