Locked Out Of The House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    i'm also stuck with the mailbox. i think the sign on the grass tels you to do everything in order. i've opened the water in the hose and i plugged the electricity an now i got two sparkling circels at the front door. i've found the car key under the rabbit and i've turned the car lights on (i dont know what's that for?). if i must do everything in order i must open the mailbox now. if you look through it,you see red spots on fence. if you look form the other side you see a hint. i dont know, must i press the button with the dots that are on the highier plank and then the one lower and again higher... and what's that nine squares (if you look from the other side)? must i push nine buttons? there are so many combinations! what to do? hlep (excuse my english)

how to open the water in the hose and plug electricity?

Comment

I got all the lights lighting there... but i still cant open the door.. y? izzit need a key o wat?

Comment

how to open the water in the hose and plug electricity?
        first the water:
        pick up a tool in scooters back case. go round the house and in the far end there is something on the ground. in the left hole use your tool. (guess or help yourself with a note-one on the ground and the other on the gutter- all in this back side of the house)
        electricity:
        when you turn the water on go on the side where bike and scooter are. before you turn right in the corner of the house,a hand appers at the bottom of picture.

Comment

I got all the lights lighting there... but i still cant open the door.. y? izzit need a key o wat?
          did you follow the sign? if you did,then click on the buttons in the right order,the way as they were turned on. first bottom left, then up left,... and so on

Comment

Originally posted by anoris
            don't know... but I think the sings behind the cars have something to do with the car lights....
            the car lihgts have something to do with the riddle behind the white door

Comment

Originally posted by The Raven
              ok i got a hint i found a box with 2 buttons on it near the white car cant figure it out though.
              those buttons are for solving the riddle in the house corner-this corner is opposite the hose corner.

yeah the mailbox: from 3 to 1 to 3 (you click on 1 one time,all the other buttons twice)

Comment

yeah the mailbox: from 3 to 1 to 3 (you click on 1 one time,all the other buttons twice)
                oh!! now I know, what mistake I did!
                I didn't rekognize, that the the wood-things are seen from the other side ^^

the car lihgts have something to do with the riddle behind the white door
                ah! I see, got that one! thank you
                Last edited by anoris; 07-26-2005, 00:08:44.

Comment

those buttons are for solving the riddle in the house corner-this corner is opposite the hose corner.
                  ok, but how do I know, how the neddles must be...?

Comment

ok, but how do I know, how the neddles must be...?
                    they must both point up where the red mark is. just figure out how does the buttons behind the car work

Comment

hi can anyone help me? I don't know how to turn on the 4th item, the one with the two faces and the screws for eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by danav
                        hi can anyone help me? I don't know how to turn on the 4th item, the one with the two faces and the screws for eyes.
                        did you get the car key under the rabbit. the car lights looks like two pairs of eyes don't they?

Comment

Walk-through?

does anyone have a walk-through for this game? i have played this so many times and cannot figure it out! please help... anyone! *~*Confused Gurl*~*

Comment

Please help. I'm confused. so the higest pole is 3 and lowest 5 right? but I should click on 3 and then 1? and only click these 2 woods? Pls pls somebody? Help!

Comment

don't know... but I think the sings behind the cars have something to do with the car lights....
                              the car light are a clue wich goes with the door behind the cyclo. When you open those door you see like to face of poeple where you can turn the "eye". You have to turn "eyes" like car light direction...

Comment

how do u get the keys from the rabbit?

Comment

Working...
                                X