No announcement yet.

Locked Out Of The House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can some one PLEASE! do a walkthrough? I tried to follow some of you peoples help advice but some how it's just not getting me anywhere and it's more confusing than me trying to figure it out myself. I did find out some things it's just the stupid mail box I cant seem to figure out.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      how do u get the keys from the rabbit?
      Just wondering the same thing. Can't even find the rabbit...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Just wondering the same thing. Can't even find the rabbit...
        Eh, and just after that found the rabbit. But I still can't open the mail box. Should I have done it before turning on the car lights and turning the screws? I think I should have the right 9-number code for the mail box but it just won't open. Should I do something else first (water is running and electricity is on)?

Please help, this game is driving me crazy (and I'm supposed to be working right now...)

Comment

Can anyone help with the mailbox. It should be the next task to do but it just won't open. I have the code but it doesn't help. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Here's how to do the mailbox:

Aithn?onn wombat wombat eile.

Comment

I've managed to finish all five puzzles but front door still doesnt open...
              I tried to do water puzzle again like the sign on the road sugests but still no show...
              Could it be a bug? If so i've spent several hours of my time for nothing...

Comment

Here some spoilers:

Mailbox code: 325414523

The car keys: The rabbit is pointing to the floor to other two rabbits. Below the left one is the car keys. These two rabbits are not easy to spot. U have to be in the right perspective facing the cars from a distance, try to click on the grass on ur left.

The car lights ("T" puzzle): the screws must be in this position: / \ - /

Comment

Can anyone tell me how to turn on the 5th sign ( the box with 2 switches by the white car) Also still can't find the final sigh - looks like a Y?

Comment

How did you light up the final light on the door keypad?

Comment

How did you light up the final light on the door keypad?

Comment

Got all 5 lights working but what now?

Comment

HELP PLEASE,Can anyone tell me how to turn on the 5th sign ( the box with 2 switches by the white car)

Comment

Originally posted by Haven't a clue!
                            how you solve the last puzzle please help me

Comment

Help

Originally posted by Haven't a clue!
                              Please i got 5 lights too and i dont know what to do It make me crazy(sorry for my english im Argentinian)

Comment

any one out there???? still can't figure out the two buttons by the car

Comment

Working...
                                X