Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Gretel and Hansel have escaped their evil step mother, but now they're in the woods all alone.

Play Here or here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.
    Last edited by MsInterpret; 10-10-2010, 01:29:42.

I'm stuck with the tree trying to feed me

So far
    I don't know what to do now

NVM:

I used
    the

I'm above ground now, but I'm stuck again...hehe
    Last edited by MsInterpret; 10-10-2010, 02:30:26.

Comment

@MSInterpret..... shop till You drop

Stupid Hنnsel, he keeps eating the scissors......

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Problem

So, after I leave the dining room, and exit through the door, I encounter a white screen. My knapsack and items show up, but nothing else.

I've restarted a few times, and still nothing. Is it just me?
        Tara Thornton: [to Lafayette] Giving V to Jason Stackhouse is like givin' ho ho's to a diabetic!

"Some things you see with your eyes, others you see with your heart." - Littlefoot's Mother, 'The Land Before Time'

Comment

after dinner I've now got a blank page with just napsack on the page .. guess I start over?

Got an appt. I'll try again when I get back.. Hanging in dininghall looking for something different .. but gotta go.
          Last edited by NannaJoy; 10-11-2010, 18:06:20.

Comment

I too have only got a white screen, have clicked on most things in dining room and even gone out in a different scarf to see if that makes a difference no joy

Comment

I, too, have a blank screen.
              I can open my blanket

But that's it.

I've tried moving her around, closing the game and pressing continue where last started. I guess I'll have to replay the entire game over?

What a bummer, I guess I'll do it later.

Comment

Back from doc. searched first couple of scenes more closely. though map might be paper shown with house on it. but didn't see an item. Next scene wandering about and can't use slingshot. Recall part one was a toughie also. Guess I'll head to the table ..
                Hmm.. mine is light blue instead of dark blue? will see if that is problem. Still have blank scene except for napsack with two items in it, when I exit dining room. Playing in IE
                Last edited by NannaJoy; 10-11-2010, 21:03:52.

Comment

I'm playing in google chrome. I tried playing on a different site, but still no luck. On Newsground, the game doesn't even load.
                  Tara Thornton: [to Lafayette] Giving V to Jason Stackhouse is like givin' ho ho's to a diabetic!

"Some things you see with your eyes, others you see with your heart." - Littlefoot's Mother, 'The Land Before Time'

Comment

yay hansel and gretel part two! hopefully its as good as the first
                    My Motto:enjoy life and dare to dance like a PANDA!!!

Comment

I played at http://play.escapegames24.com/2010/1...el-part-2.html.
                      No blank screen there!

Comment

Thanks Sasaella - now I can play. Yippee!! I do have one piece of the map now.
                        Got a hand showing up and wanting something and a gal that just stands there. The trunk? the glasses?
                        Grrr! Been at a standstill for a while. Someone mentioned Hansel kept doing something but I've not seen him.

Time for a break ..
                        Got it! Almost dinner time. I don't understand how what I saw helps me. Dense?

Have just 6 coins - and need lots more to buy bow. And see no one around to help me *sniff* And I wonder if it saves the game.

skull tree? where is item to get past that other tree? I'll go back to lady and see if there is a clue there. Edit: there is!
                        Read that Newground's game has the bugs out of the game - no url given. I'm at escapegame24 playing.

Got Hansel now and the fairy is snagged on the vines .. oh my .. EDIT: it did save my game as I refreshed and clicked "continue" - but can't get that boy to move where I think he should end up. Grrr! And I got something - which I can't use since the moth or fairy really got it.
                        Not sure what to do with bad fairy in next scene ..
                        up to 17 coins. Time to call it a night.
                        Last edited by NannaJoy; 10-13-2010, 03:59:07.

Comment

It was a nice game, after I finally found a site on which to play it. Parts of it were confusing, and Hansel is definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, although he does make for a nice, older brother at times.

Comment

I see Ocean didn't leave me a clue. Ahem! Got a bit of time - and hopefully my game saved.

did a lovely swan dive and what is the new item I got?

*ouch* between a rock and a hard place. At last enough money .. why *sniff* ? guess that will come up later?
                            Need an eyeball! and a half wing. Time for a break to porch. EDIT - back and I can once a again pick the mandrake but then what? I think one unknown thing I have is a torch and the other a tile (tile I used). No more arrows for sell? I've 6 coins. Where did I see the clue about the white mask? Leaving questions in case someone comes by.

ARGH! need help with wolf. EDIT - I was making it too hard. Finished!! Yippee!! Loved it - made me work at times and back track but it was good ..
                            Last edited by NannaJoy; 10-18-2010, 02:34:42.

Comment

Working...
                            X