Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 15th clue

Originally posted by Unregistered
    First, go into the farm house. Once in there, click on the boxes, etc. to clear them away from the closet and beneath the attic door. Move the ladder farthest to the right to the attic door. Click the mouse in the attic and drag it to the kitchen to scare the woman away. Once she's gone, click and drag the cat into the kitchen to do away with the mouse. Click the refrigerator to close it, and snatch the note on the front. Next, click the attic door to open it.

Once in the attic, stack the two chairs on top of each other beneath the poster. Climb them and get the poster down. Move the ladder beside the big dresser looking thing and climb it to get the scythe and blowtorch. Move the ladder back and climb down.

On to the second scene. Switch the second billboard to say Soybeans My Butt to scare the cow away. Click the alien on the ground. Pick up the purple thing (video or book), and talk to the spitting farmer. Keep clicking on him. He'll divulge some gossip, eventually giving you a clue about Billy Bob.

On to the third scene, talk to the man under the car. You have to keep handing him different tools, etc, but he will eventually give you a clue. Talk to the little girl in the bush, who will give you a clue. Finally, stack 3 or 4 tires on top of each other beneath the Billy Bob sign. Click on the man napping on the roof. If you have the right amount of tires, you'll jump on top of the building. If not, you get catapulted. He gives you a clue. Jump down.

On to the fourth scene, go into the town hall and click on EVERYONE in there. There's no easy way to do it, but keep clicking and asking the questions provided. They'll eventually give you the three clues that you need.

On to the fifth scene, knock on the van's door three times. They'll throw you out a clue similar to the purple thing in the second scene. Pick the binoculars up and give them to the person sitting on the right of the trio of gawkers. He'll give you a clue. Next, go talk to the guy selling stuff. Click on the brown ET looking alien, and he'll give you a clue about it.

After that, you go to court, and that's that. Hope I helped anyone who needed it, as I've been trying to find that darned 15th clue for a month now.
    the 15th clue is knock out the spitting farmer he's your last clue

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      I've got 14!! hints?! anybody!?!
      The walkthrough above doesn't mention talking to the farmer standing next to the billboards, keep talking to him and he will give you some valuable information...

Comment

hehe cool game.... nice ending
        My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

nice game
          sigpic

Comment

I still need help with the evidnce the one that the spceship looked like

Comment

cute game!

Comment

The link isn't working
                If you want to know your past - look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future - look into your present actions.

If I was a pigeon, a pigeon I would be!

www.myspace.com/punkyweirdo

Comment

Thanks for the notification. I have found an alternative link and updated the lead post.

Comment

Yey, *dances* This game is coot!
                    If you want to know your past - look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future - look into your present actions.

If I was a pigeon, a pigeon I would be!

www.myspace.com/punkyweirdo

Comment

Yeah the game was Good. Easy too.

Comment

I did have played this game before... i dont remember the end...

Comment

How do you get to scene two as I have completed the first?

Comment

The ending was really surprising and scary. What would they do to him?

Comment

Fun game. I knew the ending before i finished

but it was still fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X