Alpine Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpine Adventure

Alpine Adventure is a new point and click adventure game created by Selfdefiant for Escapegames24.com. You are on a mission to recover a stolen disk. The enemy spy that stole the disk has it hidden somewhere in this house in the Swiss Alps. You must find a way inside and recover the disk while the enemy spy is busy skiing. Good luck and have fun!

Play Alpine Adventure

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

well I'm stuck ( not surprising )
    I have

Comment

Ahh, yes.... I did need a little help from the walkthrough (navigationally if nothing else)!!

Comment

I am not looking at a WT yet, far too early

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

I wandered around for a very long time before I checked the WT for hints!!

Comment

I#m out with the help of eg24. The navigation drove me crazy,although a map isn't necessary.

Comment

Where is the map? Have picked up 2 things, notice 3 things that I don't know what they are, and see once again I need keys. A brisk day in SW FL with travels staying in our area longer than planned due to closed airports up north.
              Progress - 7 things in my item list. Still a puzzle I've not figured out.
              Movie is a clue? hmm.. Long Hot Summer with Paul Newman I remember but not this one LOL
              have

clue for balss?
              out ..
              Last edited by NannaJoy; 12-28-2010, 19:00:29.

Comment

Finally got back to this, out on my own

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Working...
                X