• Show
Clear All

• Abandoned 4

Click image for larger version

Name:	abandoned_4.png
Views:	1
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	1697944
    Abandoned 4 is a new escape game in the Abandoned series, created by Selfdefiant for Melting-Mindz.com. You were with some friends checking out an old abandoned asylum. Your phone rang and you answered it but no one was there. You looked up to find your friends but they were gone. You start to panic, you can't remember where you came in at..... Good luck and have fun!

Play Abandoned 4 here!

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Last edited by tipper75; 01-01-2011, 22:39:34. Reason: Please

Thank you selfdefiant. I am looking forward to it, but I have to start a little later

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

thank you for the auto save
      didnt finish much games of you becouse of no save
      (and the sound)

Comment

what have we to do with the strange item

found it

out with 2400 clicks...

thanks for the great game selfdefiant
        Last edited by huggy; 01-02-2011, 12:26:37.

Comment

the game becomes so slow ,that i need 15 min to check all those drawers ,i choose to quit
          i know its probebly my pc ,butta ...

Comment

toooooo many rooms! I get too confused in these games. I'll pass, it looks like a good game though

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

Stuck!

This one is soooo hard! I have 2 jewels (round) 2 colored crystals, a strange item(?) a hammer, a knife(used) and a ladder (used) and chain cutter (used). I have moved to every room still open and still can't locate a red key, or gold key or that stupid book. How about help instead of comments?

Comment

I am right there with you, but I am too stubborn to look for hints. When I find what I am looking for, I will post it. Good luck

Comment

I am getting so frustrated that I am taking the hammer and beating the walls. My click count will be in the thousands

Comment

Thousands, I am already there. I don't think I have used the Knife? I love these games, however

Comment

I meant 10 thousands! I love them too. But they do make me feel stupid, or slow witted

Comment

Anyone now playing?? I have blue and green stones, red jewel, brown strange item, hammer, lighter (used), knife (used), ladder (used) and bolt cutters (used) and solved the handle/scale puzzle. I've also made notes of rooms and contents.

I'm looking for the red, gold, and black keys.

EDIT: found brick (used) and now have green jewel.
                        Last edited by Scissors; 01-03-2011, 14:29:14.

Comment

Not so dumb afterall

What you know, beating on the walls with the hammer DID help! I feel much better about myself. Now if only I could find the gold key.

Comment

@ old biker, I have the exact same problem, and I know it's my tiny pc and slow connection, but I found a trick...
                            If you open the items panel, then click menu, wait a bit for the "start" and "new" buttons to load, click "Start" and the game is back up to speed.
                            I had to do this several times throughout the game, but it worked every time.
                            Thanks, Selfdefiant! to find another game from you was a very nice surprise. I did have a bit of trouble with the new "item" storing and using, but managed this one mostly by myself =) I only referred to the video WT once, to find the "strange item", haha.
                            Keep 'em coming =D
                            Happy New Year everyone
                            Last edited by Rookwings; 01-03-2011, 20:55:53. Reason: "w" key often fails =S

Comment

1126 clicks not bad at all
                              From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X