No announcement yet.

Sneaky's Quest Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks... I thought the first color was purple then pink(or violet).. had to change the first color!

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

where is the GOLD KEY ??

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

@ scissors - Did you find where the use the 8 box diagram that is outside on the patio?

Comment

Gold key

@ scissors - Did you find where the use the 8 box diagram that is outside on the patio?
      Yes, you need the gold key first, it should be obvious.
      Last edited by Scissors; 02-07-2011, 17:00:15.

Comment

Those sneaky bas*ards! lol.. thanks again

Comment

Giving up on the 8th piece. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Got the Blue stone! Good game!

@ scissors dont give up.. youre almost there.... I gave you a HUGE clue in one of my questions..

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Hint for a hard to find Gold piece
            Search very well on the outside patio

Comment

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

I am soooo close to finishing (I think). I'm trying to translate a code found in a bedroom with vertical squares and dots into a puzzle located in another bedroom's nightstand. Of course, I may be waaay off track. BTW, I have 47 coins, sneaky coin and I still have a used lighter and screwdriver and I need one more gold piece.

EDIT: I did it.

EDIT: Oh! That ending was sudden. Hint: If you want to find the rest of the gold coins, don't put the last gold piece in the puzzle until you want the game to end.
                Last edited by slerk; 02-07-2011, 17:45:35.

Comment

Yagovaggo, thanks for the hint. Finally found the last piece and OUT!

Comment

Out with 47 coins (and a wee bit of help)! Love these games!

Comment

Going in...

And out. Tough one today...lots of hard-to-see items. Thanks for all the hints, gang! And thanks to SD for another great game.
                      Last edited by GrannyPeggy; 02-07-2011, 20:46:18.
                      Old Age and Treachery Will Always Overcome Youth and Exuberance
                      sigpic

Best Granny in the WORLD! "Hugs and Slugs Dispensed as Needed"

Comment

close - missing 1 coin, and 2 gold pieces. Have puzzle with 4 squares with a blank spot on edge that you can rotate. Tried clue 3rd row far right - one way and then the other. did feel like Alice getting one item.
                        See Slerk did it - I must be looking at it wrong. Grrr! Tried several things - not going.
                        I straighten them (causing 2 to flip) did it forward and backwards and did same without flipping to make a straightline. What in the name of Pete (sorry to all the Petes out there) am I doing wrong?
                        EDIT: did find last gold coin. So just the one puzzle and last gold piece to find - which I presume is given me when I solve that.

Broke for dinner, checked email, ... and no one pointed me in the right direction. got to head to bed shortly as pre surgery meds getting to me. Got to be dragged out of bed early to go to that. Maybe tomorrow afternoon I'll try again.
                        Last edited by NannaJoy; 02-08-2011, 01:58:15.

Comment

Yessss, i love sssg-s. out, 48 coins.
                          tnx for clue about gold key and last piece of gold was hardest to find.
                          very good game!
                          Last edited by siamskin; 02-07-2011, 23:37:06.

Comment

One gold piece was almost impossible to find/see

Comment

Thanks again for a great game
                              From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X