The Legend of Mah Boi: Escape the Castle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Legend of Mah Boi: Escape the Castle

A point-and-click adventure parody of Zelda. You're trapped inside Hyrule castle and now you must escape. Collect and use items to escape. Good Luck!

http://www.gamershood.com/17178/poin...ape-the-castle

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

have two items that I can't seem to do anything with. restarted and this time found two more items. Think I'm going to hang it up though as I woke before 6 and a nap is calling.
    Back
    what about the mouse? I've found 5 things and I've used one of those. Found something else. 2 items I can pick up and move about to try and use but the others I can not. Is this a glitch?
    need a ladder.

had to look for help. press space bar to get one item to work. click M to see items you have but won't use and to pause game. Wonder what one presses to join two items? I'll keep reading at other site. can use the view in M to do things to your items. Now that is helpful. My time will be awful as I didn't know I could pause.

Dinner over and I'm back. Found two more keys. Need another battery. Need someone here to nudge me along.
    Took a break to watch a TV show. Now back - and see an open door that I can't seem to enter. Odd.

Got a little further and then clicked wrong and lost game. So that is it for tonight since it doesn't save as far as I know.
    Last edited by NannaJoy; 08-04-2011, 04:35:09.

Comment

Working...
    X