Thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Can Any One Pls Help Me And Tell Me Where U Get The Gem And How To Open That Laser Door Means Wht Wire Shld Be Cut And Wht Is The 9 Digit Code I Tried Every Where I Cldnt Find It I Even Tried Putting Tht Tag No.

Pls Help

Comment

9 digit code

There is no 9 digit code, simply click on the door handle, you will find the door is unlocked. Once in use the 6 digit code from the TV screen, but enter it in reverse order as it is a reflection.

Comment

hi

hey i dnt even understand whts the point ot tht game on tv its all useless.
        i have only three items missing from my list i dnt even know wheres the gem.

help pls

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
          I Got All The Items But Not The Letter It Cant Be Found
          The letter is in the cupboard that you found the brick and hammer in the bedroom you have to put ur screwdriver into a tiny little white dot

Comment

i cant open the 3rd drawer in the study tell me how? pls

Comment

how can i open the 3th drawer in the study?

Comment

dont you read the last messages? you have to search the desk 3 times (go out of the room three times, go back and search it, just click around where the lamp and the notes are).

now, what i wanted to ask: can anyone of you join the gas tank with the hose????

when i left the house i had $4438965.25.

so i guess you get the extra money for joining the hose or something, i dont know?!?

Comment

dont you read the last messages? you have to search the desk 3 times (go out of the room three times, go back and search it, just click around where the lamp and the notes are).

now, what i wanted to ask: can anyone of you join the gas tank with the hose????

when i left the house i had $4438965.25.

so i guess you get the extra money for joining the hose or something, i dont know?!?
                  Go item and it places the hose on the gas tank. Join automatically.
                  I don't know about money. I need help. I have all item.
                  Sorry, my english is too bad.

Comment

can u pleas help me ?

how do i open the door in the old room where the golden key is ?
                    what is the 6 dig code ?
                    where do i find a flashlight ?

Comment

search desk 3 times

I've searched the desk about 5 times and there is no key!! Can somebody please explain???

Also, i've been into the room with the laser doors before but forgot how to get back there.... can somebody please remind me??

Great game. Very frustrating though!

Comment

Scissors

Where Are The Scissors???? This Is Driving Me Nuts!!

Comment

Where Are The Scissors???? This Is Driving Me Nuts!!
                          The Scissors are in the drawer by the bed. All I need is the stupid cup but it wont let me pick it up any ideas?

Comment

Diamond (and cup)

The Scissors are in the drawer by the bed. All I need is the stupid cup but it wont let me pick it up any ideas?
                            Yes you have to keep attempting to take the cup in the kitchen and then finally it says "Oh Ok then" or something like that. I don't think you actually need it...

Anybody know how to get the diamond? I've been past the lasers and all there is in the room is a chair, a crack in the wall and some sort of empty briefcase (oh and the golden nuke which i collected..)

HELP!

Comment

Yes you have to keep attempting to take the cup in the kitchen and then finally it says "Oh Ok then" or something like that. I don't think you actually need it...

Anybody know how to get the diamond? I've been past the lasers and all there is in the room is a chair, a crack in the wall and some sort of empty briefcase (oh and the golden nuke which i collected..)

HELP!
                              Click on what looks like a lose tile and a secret door opens, go inside then go to your invintory and click on the beer, hit CAP Y when it asks you if you want to drink it, go out of the room and then back in, you will be in drunk mode.

Comment

Has ANYONE figured out where the $16.44 is? I have everything but that much short???

Comment

Working...
                                X