No announcement yet.

3wish - Hamster Rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awww!! That game was soo cute!! The lil hampster rules!!!
    You see that depressed and enraged girl there? Yeah, tha's me.

Comment

• how do you get out?

Comment

• Originally posted by shadow654
        how do you get out?
        Look at post 46 for a complete walkthrough but if you're asking how to just get out of the main cage you have to.....

Comment

• what do u do once u have used pen with balloon

Originally posted by Unregistered
          finished! help anyone?
          what do u do to attatch string to magnet
          Last edited by Adventure; 03-05-2008, 01:33:34. Reason: Merged posts. Use your edit button to avoid double posting.

Comment

• Cute and clever! Nice animation and use of P&C!

Comment

• The goal of the game is to help the hamster get that bottle of seeds, NOT to free the hamster. That's just the beginning.
              Pen balloon and fork:

elastic band:

TIP:

Comment

• Awww that ending is soooo adorable! That mouse lies on those treats!:luv:

Originally posted by shadow654 View Post
                how do you get out?
                Shadow654;258469, listen and listen carefully... ITS AN EASY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello?? Anyone online??
                Last edited by Adventure; 03-05-2008, 01:34:30. Reason: Merged posts. Use your edit button to avoid double posting.

Comment

• Actually it's not easy. I think I worked about 3 things out on my own.
                  I didn't even work out how to get out of the cage myself.
                  Wouldn't have completed it without the walkthrough

Comment

• Just Finished Playing Good Game Are There Antmore Of Theses Types Of Games

Comment

• haha
                      too cute
                      and really easy
                      there is no spoon.

Comment

• yes! u <<inappropriate language deleted by moderation, read the rules>>

anybody know how to beat this <<inappropriate language deleted by moderation, read the rules>>game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all right i wont sware anymore.......................i tricked u <<inappropriate language deleted by moderation, read the rules>>

:bend the fork in a draw then grab the band

god u damn bitch just bend the fork on a draw! then get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<inappropriate language deleted by moderation, read the rules>>

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                        How Do You Get The Elastic Band ?
                        bend the fork on a draw u have a bent fork then get the band ok?
                        Last edited by Mistery; 07-16-2008, 18:16:41. Reason: Edit your post instead of multiple posting, and don't use inappropriate language

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                          To get the rope use the ruler on the hook the rope's on.
                          how u get hook

Comment

• Still irritated that I had to resort to a cheat sheet but did enjoy this game and finished it. Again, what harm is there explaining at the beginning, that you can click on the mouse to get your inventory. I kept starting over thinking that I had to acquire items in order, and once they were gone, they were gone. Once I could access inventory, I figured out how to combine. Thanks whoever posted how to inventory. It was sad to have to scroll through and try not to read all the clues not written in spoiler just to find out how to access inventory. Very cute game.

Comment

• Free the Mouse

Escape the room and release the mouse out of his cage. Time is ticking and you have to remain calm while searching for the right answer that will open all the doors. Use your imagination and observational skills and prove you can escape this room and set the mouse free.

http://www.myescapegames.com/free-the-mouse.php

Please use spoilers to give hints:
                              [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.
                              never stop and

Comment

• Drag items over each other to combine. I don't think I saw that anywhere, and it looks like it might be important to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X