No announcement yet.

Darkness Episode 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some people might know this but the walkthrough that is posted is wrong...
    I Told Y'all i was gonna bump like this... Y'all didnt think that i could bump like this

Comment

Originally posted by xoxsuzyxox
      some people might know this but the walkthrough that is posted is wrong...
      Are you talking about the walkthrough that is in the lead post?
      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
      we grow old because we stop playing games"
      sigpic

Comment

If you're talking about my wallkthrough, don't you understand it?
        Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

well i remember playing this game about a month ago on a different website and beet it without help and the ghost is annnoyin i think the endin is when ur in a hospital bed bein rushed to a medical room and all u see is a light for a while
          The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

This one was more interesting than the first! Better animation in this one and yes, I did get a little 'panic'ed all n all a pretty fun game to play! Just don't do it in complete darkness!

Comment

k i really wanna know if they're gonna make a darkness 3... ive been waiting for years... im pretty sure they dont have one olut right? or do they?
              I Told Y'all i was gonna bump like this... Y'all didnt think that i could bump like this

Comment

Unfortunately not (yet).

Comment

does that mean they will soon? i hope they do its taking so long

Comment

Working...
                  X