The Fog Fall 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fog Fall 4

The Fog Fall 4 is the next edition in post-apocalyptic hidden object thriller.It will haunt your dreams as it challenges your imagination.

Play Here

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

found a place to store some stuff if I must/should but who else knows about it?
    Dentist area

got dogs two chase off now. (I had a dinner break - should have brought a doggie bag from the table)
    Last edited by NannaJoy; 07-17-2012, 00:21:47.

Comment

I found a 2nd place to store stuff but don't really see the purpose yet.

I'm stuck for a code for the safe in the house.

Last edited by Kzin; 07-17-2012, 04:13:07. Reason: Please use edit to avoid double posting
      "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Flashthunder? .. thunderstorm moving rapidly into the area. Need to turn off the computer so I don't get fried. rats ..

It has at last passed by, got a conversation with my mom, did hubby's eye drops and started hunting again. Found that item, so off to see about using it. About bed time ..
        I also located the safe in house that needs a code. that may have to wait until tomorrow.
        departing for tonight.

What does man want in the big house? I got through the small pink gate.
        Missed a room - a bathroom with 2 items in it. Cat? guy who is sleepy? chain for item? How to get in bookstore? I'd check the walkthrough but just want a gentle nudge.

after 1 a.m. - time for bed
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 07-18-2012, 06:12:56.

Comment

Another great installment in the Fog Fall series from Pastel Games - LOVE IT!!
          You dont have to be crazy to work here - but it sure helps

Comment

I keep losing my way. I found a hospital but now can't get back to it. I could do with a map!

Comment

that was awesome but needed a lot of help because I lost my way around that place too
              From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X