Remain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remain

I have found a point and click game here and when i search for the game nothing found about it. If it was already played please delete this.

Remain

Please note, that the game is programmed in javascript, so that you have to enable javascript in your browser. Internet Explorer should work, whereas some other browsers might not work.

Walkthrough:
    http://escapetheroom.blogspot.com/2006/05/remain.html
    Last edited by Mistery; 12-20-2006, 00:20:41. Reason: Added note and walkthrough link

This game is not working for me. Its my problem probably. But i cant get a screenshot of the game, i will add this game later, when i get my screenshot

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

You need some time until the game is loaded. Here a screenshot.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Mistery

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

Won't Start

Help me please. I just get loads of writing, have waited ages after all text but still no game. Am I doing something wrong.

Comment

There is a lot of text and you need to click. After some time the game should load.
            I try to find an alternative link, but I can't promise anything

Comment

Thanks Mistery. It's still not loaded. Will try tomorrow. Good night.

Comment

Any 1 On

Comment

Sorry, no alternative links found.

As I have seen, the page is coded in "Javascript". Maybe you should enable Javascript in your browser (internet program).
                  Maybe you can also try to set your the page coding on your internet program to "automatic" or even to "Japanese (Shift JIS)", or a code that supports japanese characters.

Just my first ideas.

Comment

i was trying to play it in firefox and didn't work, then i change to IE and work without problems. The problem is that i'm stuck... any hint??

Comment

Yes, in that case it is probably of the javascript that has to be enabled.

I posted a link to a walkthrough in the first post, but I haven't checked yet how good it is.

Comment

now i see it... i'll check it... thanx

excelente walkthrough, thanx!!!
                        Last edited by Mistery; 12-20-2006, 00:45:33. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Glad to hear that, thanks for telling

Comment

Found a key in the toilet pot plant which opened the bedroom door

Comment

I'm stuck at the coffee bit. I need help!!
                              :itchyscra :damncpu: :kar: :lam: :pcsmasher :fart: :susel: :box2: :bud: :box: :duel: :kngt:

Comment

Working...
                              X