Silent Hill: A Flight to Hell (Demo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill: A Flight to Hell (Demo)

Point & click demo of a not yet completed horror game, which is based on the horror movie Silent Hill. Solve the puzzle and think before you act, otherwise you can start all over again. The complete version of Silent Hill will follow.

Warning: This game is possible too frightening for younger players!!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/355781
    Last edited by Adventure; 06-03-2008, 18:47:14. Reason: replaced .swf file with original link
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

I just can't wait for the full game
    See them try to bring the hammer down
    No damn chains can hold me to the ground

Comment

i keep dieing what am i supposed to do

Comment

I can't seem to locate a key for the gate nor an object to place in the hole in the door. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

I can't even die
          Eyes like an angel smiles like a devil...

Comment

I'm where you are, Anathema. There doesn't seem to be any sign of a key anywhere!
            "Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep..."

- CARL SANDBURG

Comment

Bye

In the room with 4 candles, you can
              but my english is not good enough to catch the hints (probably in the book shop ?)

nvm I cheated and I'm out now. Here is the solution :
              Last edited by Dmike92; 12-30-2006, 11:04:39. Reason: Give solution
              Want to make your own Internet game ?
              sigpic . . http://mon.jeu.free.fr/
              Game4 (Chez moi) now available (Demo tab).

Comment

You cheated? How did you cheat, coz I couldn't find a single way to do that?!

Buuuuut that order didn't work for me anyway
                "Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep..."

- CARL SANDBURG

Comment

The text form the book in the bookshop:
                  then the beast roared against the heavens, as the light of power came down.
                  The spirt of fire then held his sin. With no escape, I watched until what was left of it. The beast was throne back into darkness. Now he stays still at night, symbolizing his last power, big and bright.

I think that the directions are hidden in here. first you have down, than I can see left and right, (from the word bright).. But I'm not sure
                  Also tried: right left down right left down up as Dmike92 said.. but doesn't work for me..
                  anybody some help?

Comment

As Jo-AnN pinted out while I was working on the problem, Dmike92's solution isn't a soultion at all. If you keep going to the context menu (right-click) and selecting "Play" (i.e. cheating), then the order that the arrow appears to move is indeed RLDRLDU. But it seems that the author has taken more care in writing the game than Dmike92 did in testing that solution :b

The "proper" in-game solution is:

To be honest, I don't think that the text from the book indicates this sequence very well at all. I was frustrated in trying to interpret the text, and only discovered the solution by trial and error.

Nezuji

Comment

In fact I think it has to do with the text:
                      "then the beast roared against the heavens" heavens refers to the Sun(down)
                      "The spirt of fire then held his sin" I think this refers to the beast (right)
                      "I watched until what was left of it" I watched refers to the eye (left)
                      "Now he stays still at night" night refers to the moon (up)
                      Or something like that xD.. Anyhow.. thanx Nezuji!

Comment

Yay! Thank-you, Nezuji!!!

Awww noooo! Stupid 'End of Demo' message! I was looking forward to more frustrating puzzles!

- CARL SANDBURG

Comment

Frustrating...

'I need a key' .... no key to be found.
                          'What is that jeep doing here?' .... never an answer.
                          'You can place an object (etc)...'... no objects around.

Well... probably issues for the completed game (?).

Still a way to kill some time.
                          Let's be positive: there are more games via GamersHood than you can possibly finish in three lifetimes....

True....?
                          True!
                          Kozepa

Comment

Walkthrough!

Here's a simple walkthrough I have created:

Hope it helped!

Originally creates by : ChiAki
                            ChiAki*

Comment

thats a good game but i thought it was a bit short and unscary i dont know why it is unsutible for young players
                              me and natasha 4 ever and if u have a good game tell me by pm.

Comment

Working...
                              X