Ciao Bella - La Bella Romanza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 level

please help me,cant get past level 1....!!!!give me a walktrough!!?

Comment

could somone please give me a walkthrough for level 1, everytime i get to the restaurant it says i have not kept a balance. ive tried all sorts to maintain this. i dont know where im going wrong. help!!!!

Comment

here's a help out for level 1 but can sum1 please please tell me how 2 find carmie in level 13

-to build health go to gym on left,swimming gives u da most but make sure u have eaten rite b4. Plus don't do more than 6 activities in the gym and dont do 1 activity twice in a row. Then make sure u go strait and eat afta.

-a good way 2 get da work up and family and health is go to cafe with lots of energy: work, eat, work, eat. But if u need to work for money go to Nunzio construction, making sure u eat between working.

-to build culture go to movies at mall, or easlier read a book at home.

-cleaning gives u family and harmony, makeup gives u harmony.

- MAKE SURE u never do anything twice in a row like: work then work.

- to get like money go to church and beseach (doesn't work everytime). I'm pretty sure u can pray 2 but it gives u less money.

-with the stores at the mall movies r ok 4 culture but i never really used the utha stores

soz if iv'e left out anythin out
        but id have 2 get rid of my current game to check everythin on level 1

Comment

never mind u Don't need to find carmie elio calls the rest of the guests.

Comment

omg i loved dis game duz any1 no any utha online games like it plz plz reply thanks if u need help just ask me cuz i've finished

Comment

Level 10

Where are all of the posters i could only find 11 wheres the other 3

Comment

Help plz

Originally posted by Unregistered
                omg i loved dis game duz any1 no any utha online games like it plz plz reply thanks if u need help just ask me cuz i've finished
                I need a walkthrough for level 10

Comment

plz help i cant get past da cat

Comment

k if u need help can u tell me exactly wat level and wat u have 2 do that u cant do

i wud go to da levels but dat wud take ages

ill be back tommorow, Sat in Aus
                    to give u ansas

bi
                    and 4 da postas person make sue u've checked

Gym
                    Catherines Clothing Boutique
                    Family cafe
                    Uncles Work
                    Terisas Resteraunt
                    Mall (not in any shops just in main part)
                    Church
                    City Hall
                    Hospital

PS i cant remember if sum r closed in dis level so dont worry if u can get into dem

Comment

im stuck! i cant find the remaining 3 posters for level 10 (small flame)!

Comment

whee!~ doesn't matter, i've finished the game! it was fun XD

Comment

ahh

i can get to the 3rd level but when i do all the ppl dissapear and the language changes and it wont let me really do any thing does it do this to anyone else cuz i really wanna finish the game

Comment

...Level1 help! =]

Im really confused. I mean i know i have to find the sister.. and i got the necklace etc.. but how do i actually "sort" everything out. like where do i find her? and what do i do? Please help A.S.A.P =]

Comment

Forget It

Originally posted by JadiePoo
                              Im really confused. I mean i know i have to find the sister.. and i got the necklace etc.. but how do i actually "sort" everything out. like where do i find her? and what do i do? Please help A.S.A.P =]
                              Okay Passed that one... but i still need some tips and advice for level two.. i did so well then my uncle took away my work points and I feel over at skating.. Goshdarnitt! xo

Comment

Originally posted by JadiePoo
                                Okay Passed that one... but i still need some tips and advice for level two.. i did so well then my uncle took away my work points and I feel over at skating.. Goshdarnitt! xo

Okay,. Done that one ;p

This game IS the best ever! xD

Comment

Working...
                                X