Sprout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprout

Cool little point and click puzzle game.
    http://www.kongregate.com/games/customlogic/sprout
    Last edited by Kzin; 07-06-2015, 05:42:41. Reason: replaced to working link

me first

iam stuck when the farmer harvest the berries

oh never mind

?the bird pooped my bean?

i cant do spoilers

cute
    Last edited by OneBun; 03-04-2007, 02:07:57. Reason: merging.... please use edit button & not multipost in a row~Moderation

Comment

How do I get past the desert? I just got in and nothing works.
      Sing us a song, you're the Piano Man. Sing us a song tonight. Well we're all in the mood for a melody, and you've got us feeling alright.

Comment

Yay! I win!!!

That was fun and c00t!

Feel bad about the first bird though !
        If you want to know your past - look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future - look into your present actions.

If I was a pigeon, a pigeon I would be!

www.myspace.com/punkyweirdo

Comment

Can you post a walkthrough?
          Sing us a song, you're the Piano Man. Sing us a song tonight. Well we're all in the mood for a melody, and you've got us feeling alright.

Comment

cant do the desert, tried all choices

nvm woohoo got it
            Last edited by OneBun; 03-04-2007, 02:07:03. Reason: please use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row
            Darkness covers me
            Nothing can escape the black
            Completely somber
            Then light pierced the shadows
            God simply opened my eyes.
            -By Me

(\_/)
            (o.o)
            (> <) WORLD DOMINATION!

Comment

Can someone help me with the desert? I'm really stuck.
              Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
              -Mark Twain

Comment

get past dessert

dessert

Comment

You need to break the dam with coconuts, then you will have water for the berries.
                  blokovi

Comment

The coconuts just fall next to the tree in the desert. How do I get them to the dam? I can't move forward, only back with the wind.
                    Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
                    -Mark Twain

Comment

You need to get back to the sheep and the village, when at the bottom of the hill where the sheep were. Use the coconut next to the dam keep going it will break thus there is water. Move back with the wind.
                      blokovi

Comment

a way back, or forward!

"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe"....(ANON)......and escaping the room is my only option....but first, where is the chocolate?"

Comment

Managed to finish it without help, so i'm very proud of me

WTG Jeff (creator), it was a beautiful game, the graphics were wonderful, and it was a unique twist on the normal grow games. Wonderful!
                          ><((('><')))>< WORLD PEACE!!

Put the kissing fish in your sig to stop the evil world domination bunny!

Comment

I think that I need to start it again, I am stuck by a village with simply nothing to click at all. I can hear sheep and other village sounds but nothing else, can't even scroll?

Phew I got past that little snag this time,

In the

Nice little game, and one of the nicest that I have seen for a long while. Also I really loved the ending, just sweet.
                            Last edited by OneBun; 03-04-2007, 02:06:27. Reason: please use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row

Comment

Very Cute And Fun!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X