• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh nvm
    i'm still stuck im trying to use the numbers in different combinations

Comment

how to get # 8

[spoiler] first get the black bag from under the covers of bed.... then unzip it( may have to click a few times along zipper line.....tada! #8 [/spoiler[

Comment

thanx friez didnt know the bed could do that

Is there a six if so where is it?
        Last edited by OneBun; 03-07-2007, 20:55:36. Reason: please use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row

Comment

i dont have #6... i need only 2 more items

anyone figure out what to do after they have intered the pass into pc?

Comment

No I only have a 2,3,4,5,7 and 8. and only one more space in my inventory, which I am assumin is for tickets; or whatever I get out of that red box if i can work out how to open it!! Any one had any success?

Comment

when i tranlate what it says when you click on the red box it says "The key being applied, the [ru]." whatever that means

found knob for 2nd drawer if anyone needs to know

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

nope not yet

Comment

now i only have 1 space in inventory!

hint: turn off lights and look around

Comment

already got the knob

just need to figure out wat to do wiv neckalace and funny key looking thing and numbers
                    Last edited by OneBun; 03-07-2007, 20:55:13. Reason: please use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row

Comment

anyone know what to do with bracelet? pretty sure it has to do with colorcode from pc

Comment

i think there might be another number somewhere cos i think i know how to use the numbers

i think they need to go in the order of the rainbow colours cos if u look at the books on the shelf they r in order of the rainbow

and ive only one space left maybe for another number
                        Last edited by OneBun; 03-15-2007, 18:51:12. Reason: merged posts

Comment

have u did the puzzle yet?

when to get the code for the pc..u access a colorcoded letter which has pink like on the neckalace, but dont know where to go from there

Comment

hang on ill do the puzzle again

Comment

also if you look at the neckless the colors are red, green, yellow, light blue, and purple and also the numbers are in those colors too right?

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

right think about this a minute the colours of the rainbow in order go red orange yellow green blue indigo and violet the books go in that order and if u compare the pinky colour on the necklace its the same as the book which is violet in the rainbow

has any one figured it out yet
                                Last edited by OneBun; 03-07-2007, 20:54:28. Reason: please use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row

Comment

Working...
                                X