Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovatyyppi

Here is a spoiler if you REALLY want to know:

1. Go down and out of the city and turn left to get a bucket from the barn. (Never mind the farmer and cat.)
    2. Go back and continue past town gate. When get to a crossroad, go right and enter cave. Talk to the little guy and get gold.
    3. Go back to crossroad and go down. Pick up the blue flower.
    4. Go back to town and talk to the grave digger. (Forward and right from start screen.)
    5. Go back to start screen, then left and talk to hero and then talk to the gardener. (Garden just up from hero.)
    6. Get the shovel and go back to where you got the blue flower. Continue down so long that you reach the tree with a red "eye".
    7. Get the shovel and dig the weird area in front of the tree. Get the book and bones. (Just click around the skeleton.)
    8. Look at the book, and see what you are missing still.
    9. Go back up and hit the bird with the shovel, get the feather.
    10. Go back to the gardener and hit him with the shovel.
    11. Once in jail, pick up a piece of paper and get out from the window.
    12. Go to the hero and give him the paper, you get an autograph.
    13. Go back to where the farmer is and get the hair from the ground.
    14. Go back to where you got the gold, go next to bird and make the spell.
    15. Go back to the tree and go through to the Dragon's cave. Use your animal to talk to Dragon.
    16. Get the dagger from back of cave (don't get it before talking to dragon!), and talk to dragon again.
    16. Go back to farmer and get arrested again. Get a new sheet of paper and get out.
    17. Go to the castle. Go left and find the crack on the wall.
    18. Send your animal to the other side. After it gets back, go to the castle again.
    19. Use the dagger to princess and once in the cave, talk to dragon.
    20. Use the sheet of paper to princess, then dagger and then paper again. When the hero gets in, threaten princess with dagger and dragon will burn him alive.

The story can be different though, but you have to figure out that yourself!

Comment

Yay!!

YAY!I DID IT!And i kinda accidently murdered the garderner lucy...oops.All i wanted to do was give her back her shovel,but noooooooooooooooo.Anyway,thankyou for all the help,it took me a whle
      Bye all XxX

Comment

lol I killed pretty much everyone

nice game
        Do the Dew

Comment

i killed lucy and the grave girl :p the thing is to use the bird (she is the familiar) after that (making the bird ur familiar) go to the dragon, use the bird to talk to it, talk to him twice, go to the back and get the dagger. use the bird on craked wall (left of guard)
          There is NO need to do ANYTHING, there IS the need to do NOTHING

Comment

I can't even get the game to load.

Comment

the cat is way cooler to have than the bird =D

Comment

how do you cast the spell

Comment

cat?

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  the cat is way cooler to have than the bird =D
                  how do u get a peice of the cat???? i tried the shovel but nohing just says "she's not interested in that."
                  ROCK ON

Comment

must be another cat somewhere or somthing

Comment

Originally posted by GaD
                      must be another cat somewhere or somthing

U gotta show the cat the hair u found then pet it to get the whisker

Comment

After the bird, you've got to replay with the cat. It's so funny!!!

Comment

Oh d cat ending is much better!heres a spoiler beware!!!

use d cat with d window of d heos house he will appear then throw the cat on d hjero and hit him with the shovel

Comment

Cute lil kitty

lol yer i agree the cat ending is so much better than the bird 1

Comment

how do you get past the 'What do you want your familiar to do once she's in there? Better decide first? HOW plz help. The rest seems pretty straightforward.
                              Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                                Does anyone know how to go about getting a piece of a mans hair, or a piece of the target animal (which I'm guessing is the dragon)?

yes if you want 2 b killed by it. it's better to go for the bird.

Comment

Working...
                                X