• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dead Case

Link:

normal version: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/173654

difficult version: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/173475

Not sure what you have to do.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

really good game and not too hard to figure out. use the hint feature in the help menue to keep you on track and talk to the library ghost to gain information. basically your job is to find out what happened to the other ghosts, remind them of their past lives and help them to open the gate to go on to the next life. pick up objects along the way and use them to help the ghosts remember and use the police computer to access the files on all the people named in the game. it has a really good story, took me about 30 min, or so.

Comment

I thought this was a good game

It took me longer than that to beat it because It took me a while to figure out the purpose of the game
      Do the Dew

Comment

how do i get the gun?

Comment

i played that game some time ago and if i remember correctly you do not need a gun at all; in the last scene touch the murderer gently when he is holding a gun then he drops it and the girl shoots him

Comment

Last scene

I am stuck on the last scene. It is at Dianas house, and I am there together with the fire lady Mrs. Toberen.

All I can seem to do is to poke the bad guy, but he only responds "What was that? Did you feel that?". Then he just continue what he was doing.

What must I do to solve this scene?

Comment

I found out

It is a matter of quick reactions. Before his next comment, you must be very quick, and click the fire lady.

I never liked adventure games where the final solution depended on you beeing quick with the mouse.

Comment

i cnat get as far as you lot

Comment

Help!

can someone please post a walkthrough?! Im stuck from teh beginning and need help! i would be greatful if you posted a walkthrough as i am being driven crazy bye this! thanks!

Comment

How do you get back into the blue house?

Originally posted by Tzad
                    It is a matter of quick reactions. Before his next comment, you must be very quick, and click the fire lady.

I never liked adventure games where the final solution depended on you beeing quick with the mouse.
                    Is the blue house the last scene? I followed the bald guy that was taking the pictures back to the house, but can't get in. I've already had the sad lady help the girl, the ghost in the hospital help the driver, & Marion threw the fire ball at the house

but now what???

I have traipsed all over the map and am stuck.

Help!

Comment

I'm Stuck! I can't find Marion. I've cheked the police computer. The hospital ghost has helped the bum. The "sad" ghost has helped the litle girl and now i'm stucked. Where can I find Marion??

Comment

Originally posted by Tzad

I agree - I hate that too

Comment

I tried to play this game a couple of months ago but gave up because seemed hard, but tried again and it was easy , you just have to keep revisiting the ghosts for updates all the time, great game, good story to it too.
                          Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            I'm Stuck! I can't find Marion. I've cheked the police computer. The hospital ghost has helped the bum. The "sad" ghost has helped the litle girl and now i'm stucked. Where can I find Marion??
                            the church? or you might have to go to the burned down house/library first
                            Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

Who do I go to for dead links?

I can't find this game. It comes up as a 404 Dead Link. Thank you for any and all help.
                              Live, Love and Laugh a LOT,
                              Karen ~ ((O)) ~

Even if the voices aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas!
                              ~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
                              X