• Show
Clear All

• Jimmy The Flea

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=560

or:
    http://rwl-online.de/mpchrissi/flash...ashz/jtf2.html

Point and click adventure.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

please help me, someone - I'm stuck in the shower with a naked man!!
    -Put me in your tongue-tie, make it hard to say-

Comment

haha

haha i know i'm stuck there too i dont know what in hell to do from there!

Comment

what do a walkthru please!!!!!!

Comment

hmm, help?

i have the contact, soap, and apple. what do i do next?

my german is non-existant, but i think the guitar player wants a plectrum (the word looks similar anyway), and what do i do with the metal thing (item second from the left, top row of the inventory) with shape in the middle?

Comment

now wat do you do after you get outta the place?

Comment

thanks! it sure helped me, but now WHAT??? I am really stuck in this game, even though I have a feeling it's really easy... arrrrgh!

Comment

haha we both have the same prob haha your awesome!

Comment

get the map of the items which u need to end this game (it's inside the house) then go outside and find a razor in the dustbin, use it on the crack of the wall- you will have 1/2 of the razor. Near the bonefire u can find play cards get 'em. Go to the lighthouse and get a hammer then open the suitcase and get the clothes. Go to the beach and use the hammer with the tree which is behind the guy, who is taking pics. Get this what is near his body. Go to the city give the half of the razor to the dude with a guitar he will trow u a string or sth like this- get it. Enter the fruits shop, put on the clothes and ask the lady for an apple.

Comment

here's an answer, but im still stuck after that

well, you can get the curved stick thing by picking up the lighthouse model (in the lighthouse). Not sure how i did it, i clicked it before, but couldnt pick it up, and then suddenly i clicked madly on it (im getting frustrated) and picked it up. Then go use it with the fire.

All thats left (for me anyway) is the guitar string. anyone know how?

Comment

oh thats how. damn,.
                      i didnt even know it was a razor

Comment

Yes, I really suck in this game, you know...

Comment

Am I being a total pleb? I can't seem to get the razor out of the bin, I'm clicking like a nutter, should I be holding something too?

Comment

Oop, not to worry, not so silly after all. There isn't anything in the bin, I got my half of the razor by breaking the whole one in the crack in the wall.

Comment

I Cant Put On Clothes
                              How U Do It

OK no probs go near apples with clothes in hand ez
                              Last edited by OneBun; 04-23-2007, 02:48:57. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Working...
                              X