No announcement yet.

Hoshi Saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slifer, and anyone else stuck on 30...I found Matts comment on lazylace very helpful, since just can´t type as fast as is needed. Link...http://www.lazylaces.com/article.asp?p=2652&page=2

Comment

Need help on Lv 21, where am I supposed to click in the top right?? What sound and I listening out for?

I keep having to refreash my screen cause it's freezing, so i'm not sure if it's freezing on this lv as well or if I'm not clicking right

Comment

Do u have sounds on? If u click around the screen u will hear some noice, the rest I am sure you will figure out...

Ooops...saw that u have sound on...well just click around the screen and u cant miss the sound...

Comment

I restarted my comp and it finally worked Thanks for the help
          Last edited by MzBehave; 05-25-2007, 14:36:32.

Comment

I cant do lvl 18......... its the only level im stuck in
            *^_^*.... ^_~ .... ~_~ .... ~_^ .... *^_^*

Visit my page at myspace.com/Lovely_Encounter

Comment

Originally posted by NvrNdinMscr
              I cant do lvl 18......... its the only level im stuck in
              for level 18 count how many circles there are then find out how many points to a star there is divide the number of circles by the points of the star you get a number start at a point everytime the circle moves count it as 1 when it moves to ur number put a circle there then start over from that circle if done correctly you should get a perfect star

it seems difficult to grasp but it's really easy if you still need help pm me with the forum link and ill post in an easier understandable way

Comment

ooooooooooooooooh....curious...

Comment

arrrrgggggggg!!!! i hate 33! ive followed all the advice with the top right corner to the bottom left but it wont work. ive tried like a million times! 33 is the only one i need to do (besides the last one)!
                  I'm Not Racist.... I Hate Everyone!

Comment

Level 12 is an absolute nightmare. But it can be done.
                    I lie awake in the dark, lost in the beat of my heart

Wondering who's in my avatar? Click here.

Also known as Encore

Comment

i cant get 28 done!!! any helpany1????

nvm....... got it

stuck on 33 now :s
                      Last edited by lili; 05-27-2007, 06:08:39. Reason: merged posts. Making more than one post in a row is not allowed.
                      Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Helpppp

I need help on level 23!!!!

Thanks

Comment

Have u tried rotating when u click on the dark spots...

Comment

Thank youuuuuuu Cintra

Comment

guys...as anyone noticed that when you click the light switch on 35 on,off,on,off really fast a whirring sound happens that gets louder and louder...do you guys think this has anything to do with solving the puzzle because the reply ' just turn it on and off when the second hand gets to twelve' really didnt do anything for me... xxx

woo!
                              okay for number 35: leave the light on and when the second hand gets to the 12 switch the light off! yay! cheer!
                              Last edited by OneBun; 05-27-2007, 20:44:26. Reason: merged posts - Please use the edit button & not post more than once in a row. It is not permitted in this forum. ~ Moderation

Comment

i dotn no y but it keeps saying the game is forbidden, if i go to a diff web site to play the game it still says forbidden. Any help?
                                I love it when you walk up to an atm maching while someone types in their number and you yell, "GOT IT", then run off.

Comment

Working...
                                X