X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help...................

Originally posted by lettenikki

ok i cheated but heres how to get the code
    what is the code?????????? tried everything can't figure it out!!!!

Comment

the code is!!!

Last edited by Mistery; 05-26-2007, 16:37:55. Reason: Please use spoilers

Comment

so, who'd ya call?

Comment

Hi everyone
          made it through the first part i called Kat
          if u want to surive you
          If we all dance a little more we would look like this :kngt: :laughSMILE: :ser: :luv: :dan: :popc1: :poze: :hit: :lu: :doggie: :happydancing: :yourock: :yeahcool:
          P.S. ><((('><')))>< WORLD PEACE!!

I am SmallishbearDancer and Catcherhttp://www.thegamehomepage.com/stupidity/0.gif

Comment

stuck, cant get past the guard any help?

-sorry i got past it---- thought i had clicked twice --tried to edit my last post but screwed up with quick reply, im new to this stuff
            Last edited by OneBun; 06-04-2007, 04:03:44. Reason: Merged posts. Please use the edit button in your post. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed.

Comment

cutelittlecat, turn around and go back outside the building, click on the other side, then you should see the passed out guy, click on the passed out guy and you should retrieve his clothes. =]

Uh, i logged onto the computer.. but what do i do now? Everything is unclickable, or those that do click lead me to nowhere but junk.. is this some kind of dead end of the game or what?!?!?

Nvm, i'm calling either Kat or Jim.. hmm i wonder who i should call

DANGIT, THE FRIGGIN GAME ENDS? NOOOOOOOOOOO lol.
              Last edited by Mistery; 05-27-2007, 03:15:59. Reason: Making more than 1 post in a row is not allowed. Use the EDIT button :)
              You must always try, to struggle is an option.

Comment

did anyone click on the link at the top of the page on the games, if so does anyone know if the jack french games are scary?

and at cute litte cat HINT: does the janitor look his size?
                If we all dance a little more we would look like this :kngt: :laughSMILE: :ser: :luv: :dan: :popc1: :poze: :hit: :lu: :doggie: :happydancing: :yourock: :yeahcool:

I am SmallishbearDancer and Catcherhttp://www.thegamehomepage.com/stupidity/0.gif

Comment

walkthrough please?

Is there anyway to skip the text?

Nvm. Stupied game

Comment

@ smallishbear, They're a little spooky, but they're good. I remember them, they're clever and excellent graphics.
                    Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

ok tyvm! Purp

Comment

i am in the office and i can't seen to find which cubical to go into

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

ok, how do you call the people? I don't even know where the phone is.
                          This is how it works.
                          You're young until you're not.
                          You love until you don't.
                          You try until you can't.
                          You laugh until you cry. You cry until you laugh.
                          And everyone must breathe. Until their dying breath.

Comment

i need help i dont know how to get into the office.....

nm got it

Comment

i'm stuck at the office too. i logged onto the computer but i couldn't find anything to do on it! how do you call your friends? where's the phone at?

nvm, i figured it out. man i'm feeling stupid! lol
                              If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?

Comment

So what, I called Jim, now what? Just the game ends?? AWWW!! I hope he makes a part 2 real soon before I go nuts.
                                One Day At A Time

Comment

Working...
                                X