X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanzler Duell 2

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=572

The second version of kanzler point and click game.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Originally posted by GamersHood
    Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=572

The second version of kanzler point and click game.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    ...NOT!!!!

Comment

Calm down
      Do the Dew

Comment

Here you are! (SPOILER)

All i no is that you put the gunpowder on the cigars, swap the make up... n hairspray and sawp champange i dont know what you do with oil n lighter.. i cant work it out

Comment

ive done all of the above, but am also stuck with the oil and lighter
          also, they dont drink the champage, so whats the point of swaping them?

Comment

when shes spraying hairspray or paintcan use lighter to turn his hair on fire

Whats the oil and thing right by the door

Comment

When the cigar blows up and he yells at the other guy. After the other guy walks out click the oil so he'll slip in it and the click the dial on the furnace like thing by the door and His clothes will shrink. Anyone know what the wooden pawn like thing on the table is for?

Originally posted by Unregistered
              when shes spraying hairspray or paintcan use lighter to turn his hair on fire

Whats the oil and thing right by the door

Comment

I think the "pawn-like" thing is a peppermill, but I can't figure out where it goes or when...

Comment

thanks

Comment

I think the "pawn-like" thing is a peppermill, but I can't figure out where it goes or when...
                    drag it on the girl when she cuts his hair

Comment

ive done all of the above, but am also stuck with the oil and lighter
                      also, they dont drink the champage, so whats the point of swaping them?
                      i think its bcoz wen the guy goes to cool his head in the ice bucket, it make his head blow up

did anyone notice that you can also set the heater/boiler by the door to, so it lets off a cloud of steam on the guy, i did this after i tipped the oil on the floor wen he left the room.
                      Last edited by OneBun; 04-23-2007, 03:14:32. Reason: merged posts
                      Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by rosiemay05
                        did anyone notice that you can also set the heater/boiler by the door to, so it lets off a cloud of steam on the guy, i did this after i tipped the oil on the floor wen he left the room.

Yeah I notice that too,

You need to do that to get the guy ALL THE WAY mad
                        Do the Dew

Comment

Walkthru!!

Could someone post one please please please??!!

Comment

you use the peppermill (pawn) shaped thing when the woman starts cutting his hair pick it up and click on the woman.

Comment

Walkthrough

1. Replace the paints in the bag with the paints on the table
                              2. Put the gunpowder in the coat in the cigarettes
                              3. When she cuts his hair use the peppermill by the door on her
                              4. Swap the white can by the door with the hairspray
                              5. When she sprays use the lighter by the mirror with the hairspray.
                              6. When the guy comes in just as he is leaving spill the oil can by the door.
                              7. Last but not least pull the switch on the boiler IMMEDIATELY after the oil.

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
                              X