• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to www.bionicle.com and click on BIONICLE DECIPHER to get the code
    Smoking is the death of many...

Son of a dead guy: Umm None of these are my father
    Casket Bearers:Excuse Me?
    Son of a dead guy:None of these are my father!
    Casket Bearers: Oh Dear we got the wrong ones
    :burr: :burr::burr::burr::burr::burr:

Comment

help!

Originally posted by Unregistered
      I played this game before... It is possible to save your progress. You need to be a member of lego club and be signed in. About the bugs - it is bad. The save is an autosave when loading new location.
      Hi,
      Can you answer me some Questions about Bionicle?
      1. I'm not a member of lego.com , I just sign in to play the Bionicl game, you think should work or not?
      2. Is not everytime working ( Only sometimes ) when I sign in. Why?
      3. Now I stuck at some place, is far away, up the mountain , another side of ice mountain, cannot go forward or go back, what should I do? Need to start again? It's very hard! Because I walk so many times for buying the rigging.
      Thanks a lot!
      Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Waiting

Did somebody finished this game? or teach us how to play this game.
        This should be a nice game and also a long game. good graphic.

Comment

Help!

great game, still playing though
          How to save the game?

Comment

There's a 'close window' square on the top right of the paper, and the paper is in robot language which we have to decipher. Hope this helps =)

I'm stuck now too. I've managed to put the big shell in the water wheel but I don't know what to do next, any ideas anyone?

Well, you have to give the harakeke plant you find already cut and some shells to the robot at the hut next to yours, she will then give you a disc that you will need to use so as to hit a thingy in the bridge.

Hope it helps!!! Should you have any questions, just post it

Comment

This game takes an extremely long time to load and when it does load, you see drops of water and it is loading yet again! This game had better be worth the wait, but from what I have already read I think I am in for a big old let down, but you know I just gotta try it. :/

Comment

Aaarrrggg!!!!!! I Give Up!

Comment

help

i am in a hut thing made from leaves and i cant get out nor pick up the flower i cant do anything- plz help!!!

Comment

i can't talk to the turga

Comment

There's a 'close window' square on the top right of the paper, and the paper is in robot language which we have to decipher. Hope this helps =)

I'm stuck now too. I've managed to put the big shell in the water wheel but I don't know what to do next, any ideas anyone?

No there isnt
                      keep on keepin on

Comment

You know, Bionicle has, like, 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,99 9, there's even a site. This site has all the answers for this game(you'll have to paste it in the URL bar):http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=63439

Comment

Never mind the "in URL bar" part

Comment

trippy

Comment

this bites

Yeah, I would have to agree with the general consensus that this game sucks. When it finally loads (and I have a fast computer) if you click on a letter you're stuck. If you get into this one hut (which I have no clue how I even got into it) you're stuck. Too many bugs and no fun, yet.

On to the next one! How did it get such a high rating on gamershood?!?!
                              "time was as i was, but neither that time nor that i are anymore" ~Ellison

Comment

okay, a little shy to ask, buteuh, the only thing I did was pick up that large shell and i'm stuck in that room. I can't go outside either, i can't do anything. So i really need somebody's help here. thanks already

Comment

Working...
                                X