Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Anyone know how to light the dynamite? I found the metal door thing in ground, now since in the series Im thinking that you use the dynamite to blow it up to open the door??? I also found some matches which I tried to use to light up the dynamite but no go.

Please Help!!!

Would appreciate it thanks.
    I didn't think to see if using the gun on the hatch and the dynamite would work (after I finally found the darn gun, thanks to a gamer giving a clue).

But every time I tried to use the matches it gives me the "didn't your mother ever warn you not to play with fire/matches" something like that.

Maybe the developers never bothered to update the game for season 2?

However, someone mentioned about getting the raft to float, it may be on the other thread here, think that is titled "I'm Lost".

If we were allowed into the hatch, then I wonder if we'd get to hear the song "you've got to make your own kind of music, sing your own special song" LOL!

Comment

can sum1 tell me y it keeps sayin game ova wen it finishes loadin

Comment

is it meant to be finnished or does it just keep going until your
        TOTALLY FECKING BORED OF IT

Comment

lost and doomed

Right just seems frustrating to me ,where do you find the matches and it does work with the dynamite on the metal box ,what do you need the sewing kit and knifes for .its says dont put them down you'll need them later - but what for ? Seen all of season one but it doesnt seem to help

Comment

Warning?this Post Is One Big Spoiler

At the far left plane wreck you will find:
            A camera, a lotto ticket, a video player, meds *

On the far left trail you will find:
            Knives *, Water bottles in a cooler *, sewing kit, meds *, nuts *

On the center left trail you will find:
            A water bottle *, meals *, video camera, pilot wings, guitar, golf clubs, number sheet, bag with black & white stones (take them off the skeleton), water source * (need water bottles)

On the center right trail you will find:
            Hand cuffs, bananas *, illegal drugs, back gammon game, send an email message, and kill the bore game *(note: need either knives or gun to get unlimited food)

On the far right trail you will find:
            Pineapple *, map, A rope trap (note: need knives to escape), bananas *, matches, gun * (in case at bottom of pool), shovel, compass, mutt, comic book, dynamite, and a hatch with numbers on it (clean the hatch).

All items marked with a (*) are important and can be used.

Now there are only three things to worry about; health, water, & food

1) Find and keep meds, they are unlimited so use them as much as needed this will keep the health at max.
            2) Find and fill the water bottle cooler, this will give you an unlimited supply of water.
            3) With the knife or gun kill the pigs to give you an unlimited supply of food. (note: all other food items are single use)

This will give you either 4 or 5 open carry slots in which to carry around and try items to see if there are any other workable items or workable relationships.

If you find any other workable items please post them?Thank you.

Comment

Get the water bottles, fill them up at the spring to fill up your water level, find the nuts, eat them to fill up your food level, beat the pig to finish the game. Very easy very dull game.

You do realise there is more to that game you dont just finish after killing the boar you find dynamite and blow open the hatch n stuff there loaddddds more!!

Comment

ok, i belive you
                but can you please explain how you do it?

Comment

teej

yes someone please help me get farther in this game is there a walkthrough posted somewhere?

Comment

yes someone please help me get farther in this game is there a walkthrough posted somewhere?
                    If you had bothered to read the previous page that walk through is as good as it gets!!!

Comment

id ont get it

Smart thinking! About diving into the waterfall, I didn't think that was an option. I gave up after collecting so many items but never seeming to go anywhere (since I couldn't find a gun!).

If you watched the ABC show last season, then you'd know that the numbers are basically "cursed" according to Hurley, who was the big lottery winner, and yes, the same #'s appear on the hatch. The game compliments the tv show quite well, I'll give it another go since you were able to find a gun!

i try as hard as i can to dive into the water but how do i dive into the water fal.. there has to be more then just clicking on it

Comment

Foolish you!

i try as hard as i can to dive into the water but how do i dive into the water fal.. there has to be more then just clicking on it
                        Just place the mouse icon where the waterfall meets the pool and click...you do know how to click a mouse...LOL!!!

Comment

Im confused,

Are you able to open the hatch yet or not?????
                          If so, how.................?????
                          I've tried everything

Comment

I have managed to find everything but am also stuck on blowing up the hatch - that is, if we are trying to follow the actual series...Since I live in Australia and the second series has yet to start, that you aren't supposed to be able to blow up the hatch...just yet

Comment

Im having the same problem too.
                              I'm from Australia as well so maybe you aren't able to yet.
                              Has anyone anywhere been able to open the hatch or do
                              anything after collecting all the items.

Comment

Even if you have a gun and match and dynamite , it won't work. If you try to use dynamite, it says you need to light this up first, but when you try to light up then it sys dont play with matches . I think it ends at the killing of the boaar.

Comment

Working...
                                X