The Waitress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by registered
    I tried downloading it but it doesnt work! then i tried playing it but that doesn't work either.

I play it at heavygames.com and that works for me. I like this game, but after playing diner dash it just seems lacking. of course, the other one gets crazy busy too. My two "issues" would be carrying around the wrong drink if you pick by accident and not being able to order two meals at once.

Comment

who got 30000? serious?
      i cant believe it coz i've never gotten over 15000 points.. however i've been trying for 10hour or more. what am i doing.. orz

Comment

Yeah I never got over 16000. Wonder how can people get their score over 30000.
        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
        we grow old because we stop playing games"
        sigpic

Comment

i got bored of serving ands stuff so i just quited

its a good game but when ya play it for ages and ages and ages then ya just get a bit bored of doing the same things over and over again. unless you just wanna reach to a high score but i was a bit lazy and didnt bother
          ~Winners Never Quit~
          ~Quitters Never Win~

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            I agree - chef needs to be replaced hes soooo slow... maybe there should be a chance 2 create 2 meals at the same time (i.e have to chefs) and allow the waitress to seat the customers... oh and more tables!!
            Way agree. I keep on going to tables and like all of the table fill with 2 people at each one. WE NEED AN UPGRADE!!!!!! It is a fun game though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollo
              What IS the purpose of this game? Is there a limit? Got up to 1400 and died..
              hi i had over a 5 digit number points (forgot how many exact) n it jus went 'game over' n it was kind of waste of time

Comment

i like the game at start but wen lots of ppl come at once u forget bout havin fun but puts u under pressure. wot a game. i get headaches after playin it

Comment

Link?

Originally posted by ittybitty
                  I play it at heavygames.com and that works for me. I like this game, but after playing diner dash it just seems lacking.
                  Could you please post the direct link, if there is one?
                  You know what... Scratch that. I'm on the site now anyway and if I find a direct link I'll put it in here as an edit.
                  Edit:
                  That was easy, it was right there.
                  They're also available for download, if you so wish.
                  Otherwise you can just play them online.
                  There's also games such as "Pizza Frenzy" and "Cake Mania," which I am assuming are similar to Diner Dash.
                  I didn't actually look at them.
                  Last edited by AnarchxtHippo27; 06-22-2006, 05:32:49. Reason: Added links.

Comment

?????

25/6/06
                    umm...... the play button used 2 show but now it doesn't so i cant play it!!!!! can u please fix this or i cant rate it!!!! i can rate it from b4 10/10 but now its 0/10 cause i cant play it!!! wats the use??????? so can u please fix this!!!!!!! it used 2 work so its not my computer!!!! i'd luv 2 play it again but i cant unless u fix it! its doesn't work on any webbie that has the waitress on it!!! evry1 else can play it exept me!!!!!!!! plz fix it plz!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks

Comment

The game is fine. I just tried. If you can't play it you need to upgrade your Flash Player to version 8.

Comment

this game is so boring after a while, but i cant stop playing, i get a high score then its like i wanna keep playing and at the same time i wanna quit. ugh so annoying.

Comment

it has a really annoying habit of puttin ur score just below the next thousand so ur like "right, ill serve the next customer to get 4000 points before quittin" then u get like 4995 so ur like "just one more to get 5000" nd it goes on and on.
                          ~*Still as he fled, his eyes backwards cast as if his fear still followed him behind-William Blake*~

Comment

glad my job aint that borin
                            Last edited by Mistery; 12-22-2006, 00:26:12.
                            ROO

Comment

i got to 14812 points!!!!

Comment

How do you start it??

I cant figure out to even start playing the Waitress.

Comment

Working...
                                X