Covert Front - Episode 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covert Front - Episode 1

The creator of the Submachine series has launched a completely new point-and-click series called Covert Front. This is the first episode.

"In Covert Front you are a secret agent code-named Kara in an alternate history version of World War I. Assigned to infiltrate the mansion of a German scientist, Karl von Toten, you must discover the secrets that lie within and escape with your life."

Play Here or here

Walkthrough

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-18-2007, 08:44:21.

Oh YAY!! I love his games! I'll have to play it when I have fast internet at work. Thanks for posting it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
      Oh YAY!! I love his games! I'll have to play it when I have fast internet at work. Thanks for posting it!!!
      Hope to meet you later, need your help....
      Although I found already a few things, now I'm stuck. And have to go for a while.

Nice game I think.

Comment

wow that was quick must be an easy one gots to give it a whack lol

Edit: Oh I see you the walkthrough from lazylaces I'm stuck at the basement can't find da light all dark in spooky in here

Edit 2: Okay I'm out and I would like to add a few things to your walkthrough make it a bit easier for others who got stuck like me

Last edited by Neener; 07-18-2007, 13:39:30.
        DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

Originally posted by Neener
          wow that was quick must be an easy one gots to give it a whack lol

Edit: Oh I see you the walkthrough from lazylaces I'm stuck at the basement can't find da light all dark in spooky in here

Edit 2: Okay I'm out and I would like to add a few things to your walkthrough make it a bit easier for others who got stuck like me

lazylaces??

Comment

Well, your walkthrough matches to 99% with the walkthough posted on Lazylaces this morning...

Comment

Can someone help me with the proper time to set on the clock. I tried the time on my computer but that didn't work. I don't think I saw any other time in the game.

**Nevermind-I guess it was supposed to be the correct time, but, a different time zone??? Anyway, OUT! Love these. Didn't even need a walkthrough.
              Last edited by Michelle; 07-18-2007, 17:37:54.

Comment

Okay...I'm a bit stuck. I am:

EDIT: Okay, I got past that part, but am stuck again.
                Now, I have:
                I am clueless, and would LOVE some help. But it seems I'm the only one playing.
                Last edited by EscapeGirl; 07-19-2007, 00:22:47.

Comment

oh I'm so excited!!!

I'm OUT!!! It took me a while, and I'll admit that I did have to use the walkthrough once...but it was a really good game!!!

Escapegirl...do you have the
                  yet?

It's in the same room with the "unrecognizible" and the papers
                  Last edited by mouthybrat; 07-19-2007, 01:26:06.
                  I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

I loved this one... I can't wait for it to be continued!!!

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

Wow that was a great game - needed some help to find the clock key though - i was looking at the wrong portrait lol - cant wait for the next episode
                      I'm Hungry, let's get a taco, Thirsty? drink moloko
                      Gamershood Online Paradise is now on Facebook!

Comment

Great game!

And thanks for the nudge, mouthybrat.

Comment

np, escapegirl, anytime!!!
                          I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

I set the clock to the right time, but nothing happened. Do I have to look someplace for the key?

lol I had the time backwards
                            Last edited by SoarHighBeFree; 07-20-2007, 02:19:47.
                            Hope
                            Pray
                            Dream
                            For This One Day You Have Been Given.

Comment

Great game took a while for me to fig out the books but i did it all with no help

Comment

Working...
                              X