No announcement yet.

Wogger Mini Episodes (93-139)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i did 130 without the walkthrough purp just posted but i saw it and i got something to say:
    1. its tippiti not tippini.
    and
    2. that purple tippiti is called piilii
    fix these please purp. im not making you do this stuff i just want you to fix these mistakes in your walkthrough if its ok.
    Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
    sigpic
    Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

• Got them corrected, New1000. Thanks.
      Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

• If nobody knows, Bernd is making a game called "Wogger Inside" so they might not be anymore Wogger Mini Episodes while its in the making. so we just have to wait, play the other wogger mini games, and be lucky that theres 130 wogger mini games.
        Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
        sigpic
        Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

• After clicking on my choice of games "woger" at the top of page I got"Can't open file: 'GameViews.MYI' (errno: 145)" - what is that?
          I did click on "play" and that came up as well as forum when I clicked on that.
          #109 is what I have .. w/ fly ..
          Last edited by NannaJoy; 10-14-2009, 20:40:22.

Comment

• Where exactly

Comment

• the error message? -
              http://gamershood.com/9543/point-and...ni-episode-109
              on this page located far left right under tool bar and before gold "gamershood" banner (for lack of a better word).
              109 appears as spider - only fly can be clicked on - when I put him on the web picture flashes and no chance to reclaim him = as writtn for a clue to 108 in forum.
              Probably a glitch in my system. Not wild about vista ...

Comment

• Oh I see. Thanks for reporting it, I'll inform GamersHood about the issue.

Comment

• well - if I'm the only one with the problem - it is my computer ..

Comment

• No, you're not. We had some server issues today, and now this message appears for all games. I've notified GamersHood about it.
                    EDIT: It's some broken database tables, it's taken care of currently. Nothing dangerous, no worries

Comment

• I realize this may be a dumb question,but why are episodes 109 and 110 on the front page?
                      Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

• wogger-mini game chapter #109

Originally posted by NannaJoy View Post
                        the error message? -
                        http://gamershood.com/9543/point-and...ni-episode-109
                        on this page located far left right under tool bar and before gold "gamershood" banner (for lack of a better word).
                        109 appears as spider - only fly can be clicked on - when I put him on the web picture flashes and no chance to reclaim him = as writtn for a clue to 108 in forum.
                        Probably a glitch in my system. Not wild about vista ...
                        You can click on more than just the fly. The screen is meant to flash when you click on the web as you have died! Avoid the web and the fly. There is no glitch or problem with your system.

Try again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Purp View Post
                          I realize this may be a dumb question,but why are episodes 109 and 110 on the front page?
                          Why shouldn't they be
                          Sorry I don't get your question Purp

Comment

• Added Chapter 131

Finished, cute

Comment

• Is on ch: 131 ...but I didnt get far, have red figure on raft...then what??
                              Ok, i figured it out...but it was a bit small to see.
                              Last edited by Kristin; 05-18-2010, 12:23:23.

Comment

• That was , hot spots area little hard to see.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Working...
                                X