• Show
Clear All

• org.org 2

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=655

or
    http://uploads.ungrounded.net/219000/219726_ORGORG2.swf

Point and click adventure!

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

very wierd game, whoever created that game must be mentally disturbed or something. after a couple of flashing bloodscenes I decided I had enough since the central theme is obviously blood and death.

its graphics are also poorly made.

Comment

I'm with you on this one james.

Comment

I didn't find it disturbing, but I definitely missed the central theme to this "game". Click on a few doors and screens and then it's over. I'd have a better time pointing and clicking on the spreadsheet I'm suppossed to be doing.

And by the way, what the hell is "org.org"?

Comment

idk go play org.org 1 to find out? curse this firewall... blocked the ports to play runescape.... grrr

Comment

Didn?t understand...Does the game end when you choose if you gonna drink the blue substance or not???

Comment

My gosh, they won't stop calling me 'my friend.' I'm not your friend, dammit!

Comment

Oh, and BTW, this game is really stupid. --'

Comment

Originally posted by Evvan
                  Didn?t understand...Does the game end when you choose if you gonna drink the blue substance or not???
                  Yes it seems it ends this way. I chose not to drink the blue liquid and I became org.org. Whatever that means.

Comment

ok, well that was RUBBISH!!! Has gamershood lowered it standards that much, i mean REALLY?! What DO you have to say for yourself gamershood?
                    ow...
                    uh...
                    I feel pretty!
                    Don't worry, hurry or 4gt 2 smell z flowers. Itchy nose... AACHOO!!!
                    Please let there be someone that still does this.

Comment

I think its only one person looking for and posting the games.

but still you are right, either he was having problems looking for stuff thats good, or he is not really taking the time to really look at the game.

most of the time he posts good stuff although lately he's been posting up alot of foriegn language only games.

Comment

Yeah, but I like what he's done with the website format, maybe now that that's finished he'll go back to posting good games.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with you lot looking and posting games either - so if you don't like what's getting posted - post your own and stop bellyaching

Comment

I didn't find the game gory in the least (there are far worse ones on here) I did find it a bit pointless - as someone already said - you go through a bunch of doors, choose to to drink or not drink the blue liquid and it ends - no challenge, no mystery - ah well

Comment

i am stuck on the wierd picture with the upsidown eyes

Comment

Working...
                              X