• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planets

Link:

http://gamershood.com/game.php?id=687

Point and click game.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Y????????!
    So I've tried to make it, but I can't find the order to make the actions!!
    Helpppppp

Comment

wow

Originally posted by GamersHood
      Link:

http://gamershood.com/game.php?id=687

Point and click game.

Tooo many things to do here. anyone have a clue as to whats first? or second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth......... 100th?

Comment

i think im stupid but wat do u do???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????

i mooved some of them!!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by Adventure; 10-01-2009, 14:19:48. Reason: merged posts

Comment

omg im so confused

Comment

oh my i wasnt logged in

all i know for now is that its the same type of game as 'grow', where you must click elements in a special order. hmm... O_o

Comment

Ok, well the only thing I've done is remove all the planets off the screen but after that nothing happened so that probably wasn't what I was supposed to do. In case you guys were wondering I used
              I'm sure you guys already figured that out but just in case some of you haven't yet.
              Last edited by Adventure; 10-01-2009, 14:21:08. Reason: added spoiler

Comment

there is a tiny star under the purple planet and if you click it you get the ending thing, oh and there are also hints if you click on the question mark.

Comment

I made
                  But I don't know what actions i did before, 'cause I can't repeat it.
                  Last edited by Adventure; 10-01-2009, 14:21:45. Reason: added spoiler

Comment

I found something out:

but maybe I'm totally wrong with my ideas?
                    But so far I managed to take them all away and get the green back.

so forget all my theories!

Maybe I missed something?

Or just click on the small star there at the bottom....

Have fun!
                    Last edited by Adventure; 10-01-2009, 14:23:13. Reason: added spoilers, merged posts

Comment

Complete Walkthrough

found on one of the game-forums:

AND THAT'S IT! You have just completed the most frustrating game in years!

Or click on the bottom star under the purple planet at any time to reveal the ending. "
                      Last edited by Adventure; 10-01-2009, 14:25:30. Reason: added spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by maciul
                        You need to click on
                        but other than that, the solution works.
                        Last edited by Adventure; 10-01-2009, 14:26:18. Reason: added spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Fertfreak
                          You need to click on
                          the solution works.
                          yes youre totally right. otherwise the new shuttle keeps vanishing and the game wont be finished.
                          Last edited by Adventure; 10-01-2009, 14:26:42. Reason: added spoiler

Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------

How?....I click twice on the green ring...and this WILL NOT SEND THE LASE TO THE FIRST PLANET.
                            Plese help me

Comment

the previous walkthrough has errors ... I made corrections in this one.

NOTE***
                              Read ahead before attempting to do it step by step because some steps need to be done right after the other.
                              Timing is everything!

AND THAT'S IT! You have just completed the most frustrating game in years!

Originally posted by maciul
                              "

"
                              I clicked on the [spoiler]eastern side of the second planet... it turns around and I can see the shuttle with the "ladder thing" but it does not get destroyed. I tried the sequence on the middle continents but the pieces just get blown up by the missles. [spoiler]Am i missing a step? I now you have to use the forcefield for the green planet..I did that already.... what am I not doing right? Help!!!
                              Last edited by Adventure; 10-01-2009, 14:28:33. Reason: added spoilers, merged posts

Comment

Working...
                              X