Submachine 5: The Root

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submachine 5: The Root

"The fifth episode of the Submachine series. This time we go back to the very first submachine ever built - historically speaking. It was created by an unknown scientist in the early 20th century. This is the place where it all started." (as described by LunaticByTheSea from Nordinho)

Play HERE. or HERE.

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Attached Files

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooooo excited to play this!!! I LOVE submachine!!!!!
    I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

(Thanks for adding that, Mistery. I spaced it. )

I'm stuck...All I have is
      But I'm totally stuck now.

Comment

I've gotten 1 wisedom crystal, 2 ciphers, 2 secrets, and charged a fuse...don't know where to put it. now i'm stuck

oh yeah...wrench (used several times) and lead fitting as well

Comment

You have all those already, madamebravado!? WOW! You're good. I'm so stuck. Can you maybe give me a nudge?

Comment

sorry if that isn't much help.

Comment

I have

any help you can give, madamebravado, would be appreciated!!!

which slots are you talking about???

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                (Thanks for adding that, Mistery. I spaced it. )
                No problem
                Thanks for posting the game, I've been impatiently waiting for it, I even checked earlier today (when it was not out yet)
                But I think I'll play it after some rest to be able to fully enjoy it

Good luck to those who are playing right now!

Comment

To get wisedom crystal: location: cipher plate 1 in slot 1, cipher plate 2 in slot 2

Comment

I am still not getting that...
                    more hints, please?

Comment

have you put the cipher in both slots?
                      sorry, slots are in the second room (down the ladder) when you enter the root. a metal box with 2 openings on top and a button...connected to lots of wires

Comment

where is the wrench? and how do you get the light on in the cave?

yay found a secret!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Originally posted by madamebravado View Post
                          have you put the cipher in both slots?
                          sorry, slots are in the second room (down the ladder) when you enter the root. a metal box with 2 openings on top and a button...connected to lots of wires
                          that box won't open for me...how do I open it???

shiningstar...you might have to

Comment

don't need to open it...just drag the cipher over the slots

Last edited by Mistery; 01-30-2008, 05:08:38. Reason: MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY. :)

Comment

oh for crying out loud...I thought I had to open it!!!! doh!

ok...in the rooms that seem to all be the same...I have made

duh...pop!!!!
                              Last edited by mouthybrat; 01-30-2008, 05:19:15.

Comment

Working...
                              X