Cemet'ry Gates Chapter 1 & 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cemet'ry Gates Chapter 1 & 2

"Cemetry Gates is another point and click type adventure game from Shattered Games, who is also creator of Dream Escape, Kitchen Escape, and Gallery Escape games. In this game, you have to click on objects and people to help the characters move to the next level. There are two chapters now, and more chapters to come! Good luck and have fun!"

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/5270

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=title here]text here...[/spoiler]

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

yay really easy nice
    MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

Strike that. just had to work out what to click 1st.
      bit stupid really, everything should be clickable right away. to it.
      Last edited by brainisdead; 04-29-2008, 01:46:28.

Comment

Bizarre game. I'm stuck on level 2. I have the baseball from the moth, and am not sure what to do next. I'm sure I'll figure it out once this is posted. All I can do is
        Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Clicking the girl's legs does the same thing as the switch, turning the rain on/off. Stuck in the same place as Purp.

Comment

make sure that the umbrella is

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

very nice game, a bit weird but easy playing

Comment

Thanks, doglover and shiningstar. Alas, all it's doing is turning the rain off and on. Sort of what I'm getting out the window. *sigh*

Comment

same here. already bored with it.

Comment

I have the umbrella closed, and I'm not sure if it's her left leg or her right leg, nor whether the leg should be visible (beneath the dress) or not. Should it be raining or not, either? I'm am truly, utterly stuck on this. Please help.

Comment

the man with bunny ears walked with the white thing. Is the important? I stuck here too. Can someone please help me?

EDIT:
                        ohh i have found a walkthrough:
                        Last edited by chilli19; 07-08-2008, 21:17:06.

Comment

i swear im gettin dumber im stuck on the first one
                          anyone got a few hints i can use?

Comment

I´m lost with the girl with the umbrella. I hit her body but she doesn´t move

Chilli where did you get the walkthrough?

Sorry, I´m new and in the post rules you say that I cann´t edit my posts.
                            Last edited by Mistery; 07-09-2008, 00:18:27. Reason: merged posts

Comment

I've re-sent you your activation code - check the email that you've used to register (also the spam folder), and click on the link in the email from GamersHood Forums to confirm your email adress. Then you'll have full membership and can edit your post, and post new threads
                              If you experience any problems, please send me a PM, and I'll try to help tomorrow. Good night

Comment

Working...
                              X