Mental Murder Most Foul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental Murder Most Foul

"Mental Murder Most Foul is sequel of Mental point and click escape type game created by FreeWorldGroup. In this game, your job is to help Fred, Walter and Greg escape capture and get to their home in the country. Can you do it? Solve the puzzles and save their lives. They are the true victims in all this! Good luck and have fun!"

http://www.freeworldgroup.com/games6...ermostfoul.htm

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=title here]text here...[/spoiler]

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

all i can do is walk around?

Oooh first. ha

edit: ...and now they're in jail. ha

Comment

me too......

Comment

I love these Mental games. Starting now

Last edited by WingedVivi; 03-20-2008, 18:33:07.

Comment

Hm. How did you get
          Looks like getting it is going to get me busted by the po-po.

Nevermind. I may not be smart today. Haven't figured out how to

Comment

you need to

anyone know what the camera code is you need the last 3 digits and the first are

for the bomb you need to
            Last edited by ShiningStar; 03-20-2008, 20:13:53.

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I haven't gotten that far yet, since I don't have the first thing.

I haven't been able to use the
              , and that seems to be a slight holdup. Maybe I need to let someone else try.

Comment

where did you find the key

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Down in the sewers. You can see it if you drop down the manhole on the left half of the map, but you need to
                  to get it.

Comment

I don't know what the rest of you are talking about.
                    There's NOTHING at all to pick up.
                    One character grabs you and you get arrested, Game Over.
                    Last edited by brainisdead; 04-29-2008, 01:50:19.

Comment

Sure there is. Head into some of the buildings, and don't get grabbed.

Or shot, like I just did.

Comment

Thanks Nin man got the key now just need the one for the helicopter

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Couldnt get into any of the buildings.

Comment

when you get to the doors make sure you hit the spacebar to go inside of them

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

So any idea on the helicopter key or the code?

EDIT: Got the helicopter key, still nothing with the code.

EDIT2: Maybe you don't need the code after all. I'm done.
                              Last edited by nin_man; 03-22-2008, 16:47:31.

Comment

Working...
                              X