Arcane Season 2: The Stone Circle: Episode 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcane Season 2: The Stone Circle: Episode 8

Description: A point and click adventure by Warner Bros. Solve the mysteries of Arcane Season 2: The stone circle: Episode 8.

Click Here To Play!!

WALKTHROUGH

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stone Circle 8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	1696230
    Last edited by Eternal Becky; 06-03-2008, 13:58:19.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

arcane 8

I have everything. I have the hook attached to the stone, but there doesn't seem to be any for me to get someone to drive the car forward so I can lift it. Any hints?

Comment

i'm stuck on the car too, but waht do u do inside of stonehedge... all i can do is look at some rocks...

Comment

Do the Dew

Comment

dude, the spoiler is REALLY helpful an' all... but i've followed it about a billion times and i NEVER see that half circle/square thingy your talking about

Comment

okay
            Do the Dew

Comment

Got to where the demon is supposed to appear but he does not. Did notice though that if I click the goggles a star appears. Please help!

Comment

can enyone help me with episode one of season two?

Comment

Shalomke if you want the walkthrough for episode one of season two let me know.
                  Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                  tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                  we grow old because we stop playing games"
                  sigpic

Comment

can any one tell me what stones matches the half sircule and squre? im stuck...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      can any one tell me what stones matches the half sircule and squre? im stuck...
                      The stones that match them are in the hell hole on stone slab to the right of the car, when go in the passage you need to then put on your night goggles and then two stones left and right of the screen are lit up, pick them up then, go back to the stones outside with the half circle and square click on them and drag the ones you have to them, they should then disappear.

let me know if your stuck or there is a walkthrough on this thread to help

MountainDewMan thanx for your walkthrough it helped alot. :-D
                      Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by rosiemay05
                        The stones that match them are in the hell hole on stone slab to the right of the car, when go in the passage you need to then put on your night goggles and then two stones left and right of the screen are lit up, pick them up then, go back to the stones outside with the half circle and square click on them and drag the ones you have to them, they should then disappear.

let me know if your stuck or there is a walkthrough on this thread to help
                        im sory, i ment i have the 2 stons from hell (and ive seen the walkthrough), but i cant find where are the stons that match at the right of the car...

Comment

i forgat 2 say thank you 4 your help...from the last message...

Comment

please hhhhhhhhhhheeeelllllllllllllllpppppppppp me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            i dont know why, but when i pull the stones with the half sircule&square
                            to the matching rocks it won't match...

Comment

ok its not hell i live in hell but if you need help with the square and circle thing i had a bit of a prob with that to you have to make sure you did the scratching on the right rocks not the little 4 ones in front but the big ones in back once you got 2 pillars with red and orange scratch marks you will be able to see the red square and circle things where you put the 2 blocks where the stone henge thing is aight

Comment

Working...
                              X