Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
          do you know where it is?
          When you have to recover a part of the hull, go to scenery

Comment

Finished.

Comment

after gun?

please tell me...what to do after the gun...after excavating it and everything...why won't it go away from the lab screen???

Comment

Having same problems

Originally posted by Unregistered
                please tell me...what to do after the gun...after excavating it and everything...why won't it go away from the lab screen???
                I've restarted and I still have the same problem. Gun won't go away from lab screen even though I've cleaned it up. Checked all e-mail, read everything, noted everything. When I go back to the site I can't do anything and there's nothing new to find.

Comment

Examine the gun to get it to go away.

you need to examine the gun, and it shows initials on it, and then it will go off the screen. You don't need to restart the game.

Comment

Does anyone know how to find the object of Square 2 with the crab, I'm really struggleing. I have not got any speakers on my computer so noises don't help!

Comment

it looks like a cup but i dont think you use it in anything until later cos im realy far in the game and nothing has happened 2 the thing under the crab

Comment

Originally posted by xXxrabbittxXx
                        Does anyone know how to find the object of Square 2 with the crab, I'm really struggleing. I have not got any speakers on my computer so noises don't help!

You don't need it, it's completely useless. And noices are not nesasery.

I finished it. It was easy, yet interesting and a good game. People should make more games like this.

Comment

There are quite a few things that you can blantantly see that you don't excavate, but a lot of things you can't see that you do excavate
                          tip: never eat more than you can lift

Comment

last item the musket

seriously...could someone please post a walk through...i have clicked everything ten times over, to NO AVAIL

Comment

The last scenery is

Comment

When I'm finished with the musket, library is flashing at me. I look at the glossary and the it's war thing (which is empty) it won't stop flashing. Please help.

Comment

Working...
                                X